sharing the costs of sports activities
- Offer expired 2 months ago
- Remote recruitment
- contract of employment
- manager / supervisor
This position has a European scope and encompasses two main roles:
1/ Procurement Data Owner for one or two specific Object(s) (Material, Supplier, Price Info
The Data Owner is accountable for the quality, integrity and protection of the data. It entails data
analysis, updates when necessary and constant monitoring.
- He builds and/or understands the Data Models existing in the various ERPs and other
Master Data Management tools and he’s aware of the critical business processes in
which the data of the object are used.
- He actively collaborates with Data Owners from interdependent domains (Finance,
Operations, Supply Chain, Warehouse Management, etc.) when relevant to build or
upgrade the Object Master Data Management rules and Library.
- He’s involved in the governance strategy definition with Internal Control and other Data
Owners from other domains when relevant;
- He enforces policies and standards related to data management (GDPR, “Sapin 2” and
other local compliance rules).
2/ Procurement Data Coordinator
- Project management: Involvement in the design and deployment of any new tool using
his Object Data, interacting with Group data team, local data team, IT teams, tool
- He leads all the necessary data preparation : extraction, analysis, cleansing, enrichment,
deduplication, etc. He determines the most appropriate data cleansing approach for the
situation in balancing the use of software accelerators with the need of human
- He executes an effective change management program to support consistent primary
data inputs by stakeholders and help colleagues understand the link between data
entries and business performance.
- He manages a team of Data Stewards (direct or functional reports) who are in charge of
validating some data, remediating issues related to data on a specific geographical
High literacy in data science
Project Management, Priorities Management, leadership skills
Oriented client satisfaction
Familiar with Continuous Improvement
Excellent communication and presentation skills to interact with very diverse stakeholders
Fluent in English (another European language could help)
Work experience: Minimum 3 years working in Procurement, Sales, IT or Data
Management in a multinational company
Tools and IT environments:
- Business Intelligence tool: has already worked with a BI, improved the dashboards and set up KPIs in collaboration with stakeholders - some knowledge in SQL would be a plus.
- ERPs: Has already worked in an ERP (SAP, ORACLe, or any other).
What we offer
Stable employment conditions based on an employment contract;
Salary consisting of the base and motivating bonus system, Christmas bonus;
Necessary work tools: laptop, mobile phone, etc;
Co-financing for learning English;
Extensive medical care for the whole family, life insurance, year-round travel insurance;
Co-financing of holidays,
Mybenefit cafeteria system;
Private Pension Fund;
Additional 3 days of paid leave (per year).
private medical care
sharing the costs of foreign language classes
remote work opportunities
saving & investment scheme
the possibility of periodically purchasing company shares
Air Liquide Polska Sp. z o.o.
As the Air Liquide Group, we are the world leader in gases, technologies and services for Industry and Health, Air Liquide is present in 78 countries with approximately 64,500 employees and serves more than 3.8 million customers and patients.