- Krakowiaków 36, 02-255 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 2 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Procurement Europe Category Manager
- Fujitsu is the leading Japanese information and communication technology (ICT) company, offering a full range of technology products, solutions and services. Approximately 140,000 Fujitsu people support customers in more than 100 countries. We use our experience and the power of ICT to shape the future of society with our customers.
Fujitsu EMEIA strategic direction is to continue strengthening it’s presence in Poland. Throughout Poland, in Global Delivery Center Łódź and Katowice, Shared Service function in Łódź, Commercial team in Warsaw, Fujitsu employs around 3 000 talent. Apart from Procurement Operations function built in Łódź we continue growing strategic Procurement Team which count for 17 people today.
Given you live up to our job profile expectations, have technology background in Procurement or Sales, and are up for a challenge, you’re welcome to apply to join European Strategic Procurement Team. Join us to experience working in international, complex environment with diverse culture with all your stakeholders spread across Europe.
- Role Purpose
Contributes to the execution of a procurement strategy at sub-category, regional, country and project level to ensure business needs and objectives are met. Develops appropriate relationships with Suppliers and the business for mutual benefit with the aim of delivering demonstrable advantage to Fujitsu and its customers.
- Key Accountabilities
- Contributes and operates effectively within sub-category, country, bid (where relevant) and project level Procurement strategies for the nominated internal customers and stakeholders
- Delivering Value – Contributes and supports the execution of opportunities for financial returns, maximize value, protect and deliver demonstrable benefit to the Fujitsu P&L (as per agreed targets)
- Commercial Practice – Develops, defines and implements negotiation strategies for contracts. Drafts supplier contractual terms and conditions to minimize Fujitsu’s risk exposure.
- Key suppliers – Identification and management of key suppliers at a strategic level to ensure an effective relationship which delivers the maximum value whilst minimizing the commercial and financial risks to Fujitsu
- Competent understanding of Responsible Procurement, practices, policies & processes
- Client Engagement – Understands their key clients, regularly engages with and builds strong engagement with relevant stakeholders.
- Provides consultancy to colleagues and/or bid teams ensuring innovative, responsive and competitive input to help win business; exploiting existing product / service offerings through the Capability Units or third parties
- Key Performance Indicators
- Strategic goals and targets are met
- Sub-category, country, bid (where relevant) and project strategies reflect business objectives
- Personal objectives & Development Plan kept up to date
- Building external professional network
- Proactive Networking to secure latest thinking with senior counterparts in other organizations
- Client Engagement/stakeholder management – evidence of effective client engagement
- Promotes external recognition of own function
- Supplier management – regular dialogue with appropriate counterparts in key supplier organizations
- Successful conclusion of supplier related issues in a timely fashion with minimal impact to the business
- Adheres to practices, policies and processes
- Support internal and external audits
- Demonstrates continuous improvement and implements leading practice
- Master degree in economics, engineering or IT
- Comfortable working in international environment
- Strong in communication and stakeholder engagement
- Experience in negotiating and drafting contracts.
- Fluency in English, other languages (German, Spanish) will be an advantage
- Experience in managing (as Procurement or Sales role) at least one of areas: software, hardware, services – preferably on international level
- Knowledge of sourcing and procurement techniques as well as an ability of “reading” the market
- Flexibility and can do attitude
- Strong customer orientation
- We offer
- Full time employment contract.
- Competitive salary and package of social benefits.
- Work which allows balancing the professional and private life.
- Work in a creative team and friendly atmosphere.
- Employment for international, prestigious company.
Więcej informacji o firmie na stronie: pl.fujitsu.com
Uprzejmie informujemy, że skontaktujemy się tylko z wybranymi kandydatami.
Prosimy o umieszczenie w aplikacji poniższego oświadczenia:
Oświadczam, że wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie przez Fujitsu Technology Solutions Sp. z o.o. z siedzibą w Warszawie (02-255), przy ul. Krakowiaków 36, moich danych osobowych zawartych w mojej aplikacji w celu realizacji procesu rekrutacji na stanowisko Procurement Europe Category Manager, zgodnie z art. 6 ust. 1 pkt a) ogólnego rozporządzenia o ochronie danych osobowych z dn. 27 kwietnia 2016 r.