- Ogłoszenie wygasło 14 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
The Sourcing & Vendor Management (SVM) department is responsible for the bank's global sourcing and procurement activities. SVM efficiently sources external goods and services for Credit Suisse by mitigating key commercial, contractual reputational risks to the Bank.
As a valued partner, we strive to work collaboratively with internal business partners and key vendors to deliver increasingly high-quality and efficient sourcing services through: commercial-valued and risk-mitigated sourcing, analytical insights and market expertise, driving vendor innovation, supporting select third-party agreements during the fulfillment phase.
The open position is part of SVM’s Procurement Wroclaw team, which:
- Lead & execute high volume type commercial sourcing and procurement transactions
- Partner with Strategic Sourcing Category colleagues and CS departments to execute procurement and sourcing efforts in Procurement Contractor Services
In this role you will:
- Handle end to end sourcing activities for designated area within Contractor Services category spend, where sourcing is understood as: defining requirements with requestor, nominating potential suppliers, negotiating commercial conditions and contracting/onboarding chosen supplier,
- Collaborate with other SVM regions and teams to ensure coordinated and detailed delivery of sourcing support
- Establish, manage and develop a capable supply base for designated spend category requirements.
- Consolidate local supplier base and develop where relevant alternative sources ensuring uninterrupted supply of goods or services, delivered in a cost effective and quality manner.
- Conduct market research for assigned aspects within spend category to include monitoring of market trends and supply/demand factors, technology advancements, legal dictates and communications
- Establish and build continuous communications with the key internal business partners, review of activities undertaken and maintenance of client service
- Accountable for end-to-end sourcing process and activities as per defined work allocation
Open to discussing flexible/agile working.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in sourcing / procurement or in a specific services environment.
- Negotiation and influencing skills
- Experience in working within compliance and regulatory culture, driving policies and procedures, both internally and externally
- You have outstanding analytical skills, including the ability to understand demand patterns and demand strategies
- Proficiency in presentation skills, including experience using Excel and PowerPoint
- Collaborative style, including experience navigating through matrix organizational responsibilities and changes
- You have service oriented personality with good interpersonal skills and are able to build and cultivate positive relationships with clients
- You are happy to take initiative and have hands-on approach with flexibility to handle a growing book of work over time and
- Desire to personally accomplish goals and to help the company grow and prosper
- Strong communication skills (verbal & written) and proficiency in English required; German will be an advantage
- Private medical care
- Life insurance
- Pension plan
- Charity days
- Training and development
- Internal Mobility
- Language training course
- Family – nursery and kindergarten funding, gift vouchers for Christmas
- Parking allowance
- Health promotion: Multisport card, sporting events and groups within Credit Suisse (skiing trips, football team, running team, tennis training course etc.)
- Employee discounts on various products and services (event tickets, consumer products, etc.)
- Relocation package
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible work schedule and working from home (home office)