private medical care
Procurement Manager Digital & Cloud category
Fujitsu Technology Solutions Sp. z o.o.About the company
- Krakowiaków 36, WarszawaWarszawa, Masovian
- Valid for 19 daysuntil: 06 May 2021
- Remote recruitment
- contract of employment
Contributes to the execution of a procurement strategy at sub-category, regional, country and project level to ensure business needs and objectives are met. Develops appropriate relationships with Suppliers and the business for mutual benefit with the aim of delivering demonstrable advantage to Fujitsu and its customers.
• Contributes and operates effectively within sub-category, country, bid (where relevant) and project level Procurement strategies for the nominated internal customers and stakeholders
• Delivering Value – Contributes and supports the execution of opportunities for financial returns, maximize value, protect and deliver demonstrable benefit to the Fujitsu P&L (as per agreed targets)
• Commercial Practice – Develops, defines and implements negotiation strategies for contracts. Drafts supplier contractual terms and conditions to minimise Fujitsu’s risk exposure.
• Key suppliers – Identification and management of key suppliers at a strategic level to ensure an effective relationship which delivers the maximum value whilst minimizing the commercial and financial risks to Fujitsu
• Competent understanding of Responsible Procurement, practices, policies & processes
• Client Engagement – Understands their key clients, regularly engages with and builds strong engagement with relevant stakeholders.
• Provides consultancy to colleagues and/or bid teams ensuring innovative, responsive and competitive input to help win business; exploiting existing product / service offerings through the Capability Units or third parties
Key Performance Indicators
• Strategic goals and targets are met
• Sub-category, country, bid (where relevant) and project strategies reflect business objectives
• Personal objectives & Development Plan kept up to date
• Building external professional network
• Proactive Networking to secure latest thinking with senior counterparts in other organisations
• Client Engagement/stakeholder management – evidence of effective client engagement
• Promotes external recognition of own function
• Supplier management – regular dialogue with appropriate counterparts in key supplier organisations
• Successful conclusion of supplier related issues in a timely fashion with minimal impact to the business
• Adheres to practices, policies and processes
• Support internal and external audits
• Demonstrates continuous improvement and implements leading practice
Master degree in economics, engineering or IT
Experience in managing (at least one of) sourcing areas: software, hardware, services on international level
Comfortable working in international environment
Strong in communication and stakeholder engagement
Knowledge of sourcing and procurement techniques as well as an ability of “reading” the market
Fluency in English, other languages (German, Spanish) will be an advantage
Flexibility and can do attitude
Strong customer orientation
What we offer
Full time employment contract.
Competitive salary and package of social benefits.
Work which allows balancing the professional and private life.
Work in a creative team and friendly atmosphere.
Employment for international, prestigious company
remote work opportunities
corporate products and services at discounted prices
corporate car available for private use
coffee / tea
employee referral program