sharing the costs of sports activities
Capita (Polska) Sp. z o.o.
KrakówKraków, Lesser Poland
- offer expired 2 months ago
- contract of employment
- manager / supervisor
- home office work
- remote recruitment
You will join a small team of Procurement Managers dedicated to the procurement of third-party learning products, events, courses, and programs for delivery to Capita clients. Working closely with Supplier Relationship Managers, Client Account Teams, and the client stakeholders, you will deliver best value to the client through best practice competitive sourcing techniques whilst ensuring that suppliers are contracted through the appropriate contracts and processes.
We are a close knit and highly collaborative team and good team ethos is important to this role. Working in this ever-changing environment you will need to be highly motivated. You will need to be happy to adapt to and encourage change within the department.
Key activities and responsibilities:
• Act as procurement / sourcing subject matter expert and advise clients and internal stakeholders in respect of appropriate sourcing methods and procurement best practice.
• Work closely with Capita client account teams and client stakeholders to turn client learning requirements into detailed sourcing specifications.
• Work closely with Supplier Relationship Managers, Capita client account teams, and client stakeholders to identify suitable suppliers to bid for opportunities.
• Deliver optimum value to Capita clients through the selection of suppliers via RFI / RFQ / RFP / competitive dialogue events, including the facilitation and hosting of supplier presentations to Capita clients, and the coordination of proposal evaluations.
• Negotiate and execute contract terms and SOWs including service levels with suppliers.
• Write detailed contract summaries for contract handover to Supplier Relationship Manager.
Key Performance Indicators:
• 3rd party cost savings achieved through competitive tender and price negotiation.
• Compliance with Capita client contract requirements.
• Adherence to procurement process SLAs and stakeholder satisfaction.
• Hands-on expertise in a variety of supplier sourcing techniques.
• Strong commercial and contractual negotiation skills.
• A good appreciation and understanding of contractual risk and the ability to negotiate contractual terms with minimal Legal / Commercial support.
• Strong stakeholder management skills.
• A proactive, ‘can-do’ attitude and an ability to drive multiple work-streams at the same time.
• 5+ years in a Procurement Manager role or similar commercial role.
• Learning or similar Services category.
• Delivering high volume, fast-cycle procurements for several different stakeholders.
• Negotiating detailed supplier contracts.
• Drafting SOWs for services.
Desired (not essential) experience:
• Procurement in regulated industries.
• CIPS qualified
What we offer
• Remote and flexible work
• A great opportunity to learn from experienced recruitment specialists
• Friendly work atmosphere and positive environment with great work-life balance (a 30-minute lunch break included in the 8-hour working day)
• Free in-house classes with our dedicated English trainer
• LuxMed medical healthcare and Generali group insurance
• Multisport Plus/ Classic or MultiKafeteria benefit systems
• An extra day off for voluntary activities close to your heart
private medical care
sharing the costs of foreign language classes
remote work opportunities
flexible working time
Capita (Polska) Sp. z o.o.
Capita Plc are the largest UK management, services, engineering and consultancy employing more than 61,000 staff aligned to providing services to the finance and critical infrastructure sectors and heavily aligned to all levels of government supporting key functions across the UK.
Capita Poland supports clients across a range of sectors including local government, procurement, life and pensions, insurance and learning and development. We operate in two locations – Kraków and Łódź, and both are situated very close to vibrant city centres!