Procurement Operations Buyer with Spanish
- Galileo, Armii Krajowej 18, 30-150 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
Procurement Operations Buyer with SpanishNumer ref.: 133762
- Responds to inquiries via ticketing tool, e-mail or telephone,
- Cooperates and helps other teams and agents on the Client’s side, to include: orders and requests processing, vendor gatekeeping, set-up of new vendors and catalogs, periodic reporting, general admin tasks such as changes on user profile or approval flows for other business units, education of end users
- Receives and reviews Purchase Requisition/ performs vendor gatekeeping, responsible for 1 bid from vendor and PR approval
- Generates and transmits Purchase Order to suppliers below clip level and based on information provided in Category instructions
- Receives requests to modify or cancel Purchase Requisition/ Purchase Order and makes the requested changes.
- Fluency in Spanish and Polish (C1)
- English language B2/C1
- Proven experience in procurement area or P2P process
- Good organizational, analytical and communication skills
- accuracy, diligence and commitment
- experience in working with MS Office: Word, Excel
- experience in working with ARIBA is good to have
Are you craving to learn more? Prepared to solve some of the world’s most unique challenges? And ready to shape the future for millions of people? If so, then it’s time to join us, express your individuality, unleash your curiosity and discover new possibilities.
Every IBMer, and potential ones like yourself, has a voice, carves their own path, and uses their expertise to help co-create and add to our story. Together, we have the power to make meaningful change – to alter the fabric of our clients, of society and IBM itself, to create a truly positive impact and make the world work better for everyone.
It’s time to define your career.