- Kapelanka 42, 30-347 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
HSBC Service Delivery (Polska) Sp. z o.o. is a part of HSBC Holdings plc, the parent company of the HSBC Group, headquartered in London. The Group serves customers worldwide from over 6,300 offices in over 75 countries and territories in Europe, Asia, North and Latin America, and the Middle East and North Africa. HSBC is one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organisations. Currently, we are looking for a candidate for the position of:
You will be a part of Global Procurement Team providing services for multiple European countries. The purpose of this role is to manage end to end sourcing activities, as per standard operational processes and controls, for various categories and multiple geographies. Contribute to the annual and sustainable savings targets. Work with a variety of stakeholders and business partners creating and fostering new relationships.
- Understand the specific needs of business and drive spend through preferred suppliers to maximize value to group and minimize risk exposure
- Maintain quality of transactional documents issued to suppliers to avoid any delays or potential problems caused by vague description of requirements
- Achieve annual and sustainable savings against agreed targets
- Provide data to assist in delivering a commodity Procurement planning strategy in line with Commodity and Country strategy
- Support the use the associated tools of eProcurement i.e. e-Auctions, e-RFX, etc.
- Identifying opportunities to create additional value.
- Provide support ensuring maximum contractual protection for the business
- Provide support to internal Customers in all elements the Procurement processes in line with Procurement’s platforms, policies and procedures.
- Provide stakeholders with accurate, clear and concise advice/information and make recommendations and take appropriate action within agreed timescales
- Maintain relationship with Strategic and Tactical stakeholders within the broader Procurement team.
- In the execution of sourcing projects, provide support to assist in instilling a responsive and tactical service and delivery culture, which makes business stakeholders value Procurement.
- Provide support in the application of a range of sourcing approaches, including the use of eSourcing, to deliver the most appropriate business outcomes.
- Assist in influencing the business and act as pathfinder for business (including Legal) and supply market relationships.
- Foster and build relationships with stakeholders and business partners as relevant to role.
- Exercise appropriate governance of Procurement policies and ensure standards are adhered to
- Act as a role model for the values and principles of Procurement.
- Maintain and work effectively with category teams to contribute to the team’s overall savings targets
- Demonstrate and promote the value of closer working between the procurement functions by ensuring appropriate use of each teams services
- Undertake training and development opportunities.
- Demonstrate importance of subject matter expertise through example.
- Drive embedding of best practices and compliance to all Source to Pay processes through personal performance.
- Use the standard Procurement sourcing process and associated tools of eProcurement tools (e-Auctions, eRFX, etc.). Negotiate and implement terms and conditions to assure maximum benefit, contractual protection and risk minimization
- Ensure that Procurement systems are fully updated and contract expiries/reviews are addressed in a timely manner
- Ensure that the 12 key Source to Contract checks, where required, are accurately completed and documented within the eProcurement tools
- Continually be aware of the operational risks associated with the role and inherent in the business
- Assist in the achievement or exceeding of agreed savings target for each sourcing project.
- Assist in ensuring project data (savings, pipeline, milestones, risks, and issues and all other appropriate data sources) is accurate and reflective of reality.
- Relevant Procurement experience with good understanding of Procurement principles and best practices
- Exposure to the use of eProcurement tools to conduct eRFx and e-Auctions, manage contracts and raise a purchasing request
- Previous experience in working as part of a cross-functional team within a multi-national organization and supporting business stakeholders across multiple geographies
- Ability to work independently to deliver against objectives to the required quality standards
- Savings through effective negotiations
- Knowledge of English – minimum B2 level
- Nice to have knowledge of any additional European language
- Stable job in professional team
- Interesting path of career in an international organization
- Consistent scope of responsibilities
- Challenging work environment
- Car parking few minutes away from the office
- Relax room (with massage chairs and area for yoga/stretch)
- Bicycle racks in the underground garage and around the office; showers dedicated to cyclists
- Game room (with Xbox, PS consoles and foosball table)
- Fresh fruit on the floor and good coffee in the kitchen
- Private health care (different options – from basic to VIP), employees’ benefits: private life insurance, multisport
To apply for this position please send your curriculum vitae in English including reference number, using "Apply now" button below.
We thank all interested candidates for their applications. We reserve the right to contact only selected candidates.
Applications sent to us will be taken into consideration only if they include the following statement:
“I hereby declare that I have familiarized myself with the Privacy Statement for Applicants published at http://www.about.hsbc.pl/careers and I hereby give consent for personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of recruitment in HSBC Service Delivery (Polska) Sp. z o. o. according to rules described in the Privacy Statement for Applicants, as per the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (GDPR).”
In case you would like to resign from participation in recruitment process or withdraw previously sent to us application, please email us at: [email protected]