sharing the costs of sports activities
Procurement Operations Specialist
DXC Technology Polska Sp. z o.o.
WrocławWrocław, Lower Silesia
- offer expired 4 months ago
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
- home office work
- remote recruitment
Responsible of supporting the EMEA Region Software Category, including the sourcing, negotiation and contracting of goods and services that support the company and its customers. The role acts as a Junior Category Manager that will support more senior members of the organization on the implementation of category strategies; supply base development to meet the company and customer requirements; supplier qualification;. The day to day activities may include developing strategy, supplier development, negotiations, business relationships, quality, cost, assurance of supply and predictability. Supports the Regional EMEA Technology Category on the company procurement strategies, policies and tactics required to achieve objectives. Primary objective is to reduce the cost of supply and meet demand requirements, business and quality specifications, and revenue goals. Adds value to the company through managing performance aspects of major contracts and subcontracts.
• Analyzes data from system queries to support a supply category; reports any issues or problems to procurement manager.
• Learns to use function- specific tools and systems.
• Engages with partners on projects.
• Reviews performance metrics on a regular basis, identifying opportunities for improvement.
• Sourcing-Negotiation-Contracting with Software suppliers
Education and Experience Required:
• First level university degree or equivalent experience.
• Typically 2-5 years of experience in procurement or supply chain function.
Knowledge and Skills:
• Basic understanding of procurement processes.
• Basic understanding of Supplier Contracting
• Good analytical skills.
• Good business application skills (e.g., Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint).
• Good knowledge and use of procurement tools and applications.
• Good communication skills (verbal, written and presentation).
• Good teamwork skills.
• Mastery in English and local language.
private medical care
remote work opportunities
sharing the costs of tickets to the movies, theater
employee referral program
foreing language classes
DXC Technology Polska Sp. z o.o.
DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology serves nearly 6,000 private and public sector clients across 70 countries. The company’s technology independence, global talent and extensive partner alliance combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions. DXC Technology is recognized among the best corporate citizens globally. For more information, visit www.dxc.technology.
DXC Poland Center located in Warsaw and Lódź offers software development and maintenance services to DXC Technology customers all over the world. Poland Center focuses on Data Warehousing/Business Intelligence, Web Solutions, SAP R/3 and SAP BW implementation, Application Management, Quality Assurance & Testing, Business and Systems Analysis. Most of Poland Center employees hold multiple certifications from Oracle, Sun, Microsoft, SAP, OBI, ISEB, ISTQB, ITIL, CMMI, PMP and Six Sigma.