Life at OLX is exciting. We share a relaxed and result-oriented environment that promotes the interaction among peers. Everybody can learn from different life and working experiences.
Make an impact on people’s lives by enabling them to make more than money. People using OLX platform sell, exchange, buy, look for, and offer their services online.
Working at OLX means taking part in a multicultural world of innovative projects, constant self-improvement, and collaborative work.
OLX is part of Naspers, a global platform operator with principal operations in Internet Services, especially e-commerce (i.e. classifieds, online retail, marketplaces, online comparison shopping, payments and online services); pay television (direct-to-home satellite services, digital terrestrial television services and online services) and print media.
Procurement Process Assistant
Miejsce pracy: Warszawa
To be based in Warsaw, we are looking for a procurement administrator who will be responsible for:
- Work with Corporate team to create Purchase Requisitions in Procurement to Pay System
- Liaise with the 3rd party suppliers and internal legal team to facilitate supplier registrations
- Communicate with the Corporate team to ensure timely processing of Purchase Orders and Invoices
- Review of invoices from vendors to be sent to Accounts Payable Team
- Send remittances to 3rd party suppliers for payments made
- Coordinate with Corporate team to record receipt of services in the Procurement to Pay system in a timely manner
Your profile: Experience and Education:
We are looking for a true administrative professional; preferably with experience working in an international environment. This person should be dedicated to delivering accurate and timely insights to the teams they support.
- A Bachelor degree
- Experience in Accountancy or Procurement Process Administration
- Experience with Coupa will be considered a plus
- Experience in Procurement will be considered a plus
- Strong communicator, proactive, and team player with a keen attention to detail
- Excellent knowledge of English/ Native speaker
Offer & Contact
Unique opportunity to become a part of an international group and one of the major Internet brands in the world today.
We offer an attractive salary plus other benefits such as health insurance, transportation allowance and performance based compensation.
If you value/identify yourself with autonomy, innovation and our corporate values, send your application – we need you! - Be Fast!
- Be Open!
- Be Curious!
- Be Innovative!
- Be Empowered!
- Live it