- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Your new company
You will join an international, globally well-known company from the facilities management industry, that is opening the new office in Poland, Warsaw.
Project Manager Procurement
As a Project Manager you will interact with senior stakeholders and take part in the strategic transformation projects in close collaboration with internal and external stakeholders. You will take on the responsibility for some aspects of the project work, from establishing fact base of current situation, determining potential savings levers, defining strategy to implementation and evidencing the impact.
More specifically, you will be take part in:
• Driving the strategic procurement initiatives, focused on supplier-driven innovation, supply chain optimization, operational cost reductions and support of our top-line growth (incl. customer retention).
• Driving these projects in accordance with the company standard processes, tools and techniques. Including establishing the needed fact base both for understanding today’s situation as well as to determine the future strategy
• Developing concept in such way that they are scalable across the global key accounts.
• Ensuring that all relevant stakeholders across selected geographies are identified and that key concerns and opportunities are reflected in a project approach.
• Ensuring implementation of the chosen strategy and evidencing the impact.
Personal and professional qualifications
You come with experience from complex supply chain environments or the consultancy business and you are experienced in working with sourcing and supply chain processes. You have an experience from international and multicultural organisations.
On a personal level, you:
• Are structured and demonstrates energy, persistence and determination in the implementation of projects and initiatives.
• Are diplomatic and persuasive; builds objective lines of argument/rationales for action and present viewpoints assertively and professionally.
• Have good interpersonal skills; builds relationships with, networks with, and influences, appropriate people at all levels both internally and externally in order to achieve desired outcomes.
• Demonstrates a good understanding of general business principles; applies commercial and financial tools to improve performance.
• Are open to new approaches and alternative means in order to accomplish results.
In the role as our new Project Manager you will have the chance to influence negotiations and take part in strategic decisions and get exposure to senior management through high-focus projects. Further, this is an opportunity to become part of an organisation and department of highly talented colleagues.