- al. Jana Pawła II 196, 31-982 Kraków-Nowa Huta, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Make history with us
Hi! We are Philip Morris in Poland and we are part of group Philip Morris International. While you’re reading this text, we are shaping smoke free future using technology. Brave enough to change the lives of millions of adult consumers around the globe?
– Indirect categories
How can you make history with us?
- execute or support global sourcing / competitive bidding process to timely select the optimal offer which meets internal customers' requirements with the best value for money, in accordance with applicable PMI policies and procedures;
- coordinate or support contract negotiations with Legal, Business and Procurement Category Managers to ensure legal requirements are met and the contract is signed within agreed timelines;
- perform spend analysis and/or support Procurement Category Managers in spend analysis to deliver relevant recommendations or conclusions;
- collect, process, publish and store market intelligence related data for the assigned category / market / project to provide value-added information for further sourcing processes;
- provide analysis and support on Supplier Relationship Management activities, collect data and generate reports in form of scorecards to monitor suppliers' performance. Support Procurement colleagues in terms of governance meetings' preparation and participation in SRM meetings;
- lead full SRM programs for low / medium criticality suppliers.
Who are we looking for?
- solid experience in Procurement (at least 3 years, global sourcing within indirect categories (e.g. HR, Marketing, Professional Services, IT);”
- university degree, preferably in Procurement, Business Administration or Economics or fields of study;
- very good interpersonal skills, customer-centric approach, ability to work with multiple stakeholders;
- proactive approach and ability to work independently;
- experience in working in multinational/global team;
- strong analytical skills;
- proficiency in using Microsoft Office tools, particularly in using MS Excel;
- excellent command of English.
What we offer you?
- attractive medical care for you & family
- life insurance
- subsidized meals in company canteens or Sodexo card
- remote work & flexible arrangements
- wide range of trainings & professional qualification support
- Cafeteria with various benefits
- free bike & car parking
We are proud of the fact that at our company everyone has a chance to be themselves and become who they want to be. Every employee is hired, developed and remunerated on the same basis. PMI is an employer that ensures equal employment opportunities for everyone.
What we believe in?
Each day we are shaping the smoke-free future. We are making history by innovating every process needed to make our vision. How is it possible?