Procurement Specialist English Speaker
ABB Business Services Sp. z o.o.
- Przy Rondzie 4, 31-547 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- ogłoszenie wygasło 2 miesiące temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
- rekrutacja zdalna
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
Our 3,000-plus procurement and logistics employees work in more than 100 countries, to obtain and supply millions of products and services in over 200 categories from thousands of suppliers all over the world. Our goal is to create a supply base that works as an extended enterprise, creating value through continuous improvement in quality, technology, and logistics, while optimizing cost and sustainability. Becoming part of our Operational Procurement Team, you will participate in an exciting journey of optimizing ABB costs by delivering high level services to our internal customers within Procurement area. To do so you will closely collaborate with vendors, Procurement Team Members and internal stakeholders across Europe.
- Process Purchase Requisitions and create Purchase Orders
- Proactively monitor confirmations of Purchase Orders from the suppliers
- Proactively manage on time deliveries
- Resolve issues related to Purchase Orders and Invoices
- Conduct negotiations with the suppliers
- Closely collaborate with your internal customers, suppliers and internal stakeholders
- Report your achievements on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Support our further development by identification and implementation of improvements
- Support and promote a culture where a high quality of work is the norm
- Proficient in business English (C1)
- At least 2 years of experience in corporate environment, ideally in operational procurement/SCM area
- Excellent communication skills and team work spirit
- Customer focus with proactive attitude
- Advanced Excel skills would be a plus
- Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology.
- Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment.
- Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills.
- Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance.
- Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program.
- Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities.
- Life insurance
- Commute Refund
- Luxmed Health Care
- Multikafeteria & Additional Perks