- KrakówKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Your duties & responsibilities:
Procurement Specialist in Constantia’s Business Services is responsible for organization's technology products and services acquisitions, and ongoing maintenance of operative vendor relationships. The role is accountable for ensuring that the supply chain is managed effectively and efficiently by balancing the overall cost, quality and risk from spending.
- Manages requisition to order process within IT and non-IT.
- Manages the purchasing of small value IT and non-IT equipment, peripherals and other goods and services.
- Initiation of new supplier/vendor/service provider setup in procurement system.
- Ensures the effectiveness and timeliness of all procurement and purchasing in line with the processes established by Finance and Procurement.
- Ensures the verification and renewal of all ongoing maintenance contracts.
- Supports IT Asset Management (ITAM) across all hardware and software.
- Bachelor/ university degree.
- Min. 2 year experience in procurement area (IT procurement experience will be a strong asset).
- Experience in contract negotiations.
- Fluent English (B2 minimum).
- Knowledge and understanding of licensing and maintenance agreements.
- Experience of using purchase order systems.
- Experience of using SAP ERP will be an asset.
- Strong communicational skills, ability for building relationships with stakeholders.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Motivation and self-initiative, activity and willingness to work and learn.
- Friendly work atmosphere in a large and stable company with a global reach.
- Two-year contract with option to extend.
- Opportunity to participate in new interesting implementations and projects.
- Attractive benefits package.