- Ogłoszenie wygasło 14 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Manufacturing Procurement Center (MPC) is part of Global Directs & Sites Procurement Organization (D&S) and is responsible for procurement & sourcing to all GSK manufacturing Sites including Pharma, Vaccines and Consumer Health supply chains (80 sites around globe). The MPC Team cover Direct (subject of the proposed job scope) and Indirect spend, and focuses on value creation and execution of D&S strategies.
Creating strong relationships with stakeholders at different levels within the Supply Chain Organization is key element of success.
(Manufacturing Procurement Center)Numer ref.: 277539
- Contributes to develop short, mid and long-term plans for value creation (3 year horizon) to augment the overall performance of Global Category & Site Procurement Teams.
- Implements Global Procurement processes, policies, guidelines and strategies at regional level and ensures compliance.
- Ensures deployment of global Category strategies at regional level (supporting Regional / Local D&S Site Procurement Leaders).
- Governs dedicated global D&S Category spend to secure GSK requirements: assurance of supply, quality, regulatory, cost, and innovation to control costs.
- Negotiates contracts.
- Secures supply continuity by managing risk at supplier level (mitigate risk associated with local suppliers and single sourcing).
- 1-2 years of operational Procurement experience across multiple categories of spend (and familiarity of regulated environment).
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
- Ability to motivate and inspire peers and work in partnership to drive, implement and support change.
- Ability to adapt to new environment, flexibility and openness to new tasks
What we offer:
- Career at one of the leading global healthcare companies
- Attractive reward package (annual bonus & awards for outstanding performance, recognition awards for additional achievements and engagement, holiday benefit)
- Life insurance and pension plan
- Private medical package with additional preventive healthcare services for employees and their eligible
- Sports cards (Multisport)
- Possibilities of development within the role and company’s structure
- Personalized learning approach (mentoring, online trainings’ platforms: Pluralsight, Business Skills, Harvard Manage Mentor, Skillsoft and external trainings)
- Extensive support of work life balance (flexible working solutions, short Fridays option, health & wellbeing activities)
- Supportive community and integration events
- Modern office with creative rooms, fresh fruits everyday
- Free car and bike parking, locker rooms and showers.