Procurement Specialist (Supplier Relationship Management)
For our Procurement Team we are currently recruiting for a position of
To support the Global Category Leadership to deliver the Category Strategy base on company procurement target. Responsible for managing supplier’s performance and business partnering with internal customers.
Identify opportunities with suppliers to gain a competitive advantage and deliver added value to both parties. Create and implement plan to achieve this. The range of the categories/sub-categories may vary from science units, across IT & enabling functions (HR & Professional Services), commercial (marketing, business travel, conferences, fleet) and operations (direct materials, freight & logistics).
- Providing project management support to specific projects
- High influencing skills to implement the best solution for AZ
- Ensure the company's purchasing policies are fully complied with, particularly pertaining to risk and reputation
- Supporting the collection of supplier, market, category and internal business information at both the category and sub-category levels
- Supporting the aggregation of category data
- Create supplier segmentation analysis base on risk and value in order to perform supplier’s governance decision.
- Identify sources of competitive advantage and create plans with specific business areas to identify added value with suppliers
Performance & Risk Management
- Identify and drive optimization opportunity base on the strategy on supplier management aligned with global leader
- Assess and evaluate supplier’s performance in order to introduce risk mitigation plan to drive supplier performance
- Working closely with the Sites, R&D, Internal customers to design suitable supplier management strategy and contingency plan
- The ability to actively manage key supplier relationships and performance targets
- Knowledge and skill to provide a holistic view of commodity prices, supplier financial standing, and supply risk to ensure the continuity of delivery and bests services required.
- Ability to leverage interpersonal skills to establish and develop relationships with all key stakeholders: suppliers, internal customers. engagement with procurement & business stakeholders and influencing them to align with the assigned category strategy
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- University degree required
- 3-5 years of procurement experience, ideally including category management ideally on regional / global level
- Experience in managing stakeholders across the globe within the matrix organization
- Experiencing in category strategy implementation without the merit on many markets
- Experience with data management / spend analytics
- Excellent communications skills (verbal and written) with the ability to present information in a clear and concise format to all levels within the organization
- Excellent influencing skills in the matrix organization
- Ability to engage fast with the stakeholders on different level in the organization
- Project management skills
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- Strong relationship and business partnering skills
- Written and spoken proficiency in English
- Additional language would be a benefit but not a must
- Procurement trainings
- Implementation of systems & processes
- Project management skills
AstraZeneca is an equal opportunity employer. AstraZeneca will consider all qualified applicants for employment without discrimination on grounds of disability, sex or sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity leave status, race or national or ethnic origin, age, religion or belief, gender identity or re-assignment, marital or civil partnership status, protected veteran status (if applicable) or any other characteristic protected by law.