- Jagiellońska 74, 03-301 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
We are looking for a proactive and well-organized person who’d join our Procurement team. If you already have experience in the procurement-related area and video games have a special place in your heart, we will be happy to see your CV and Cover Letter. :)
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES IN A NUTSHELL
- Negotiating all internal procurement on behalf of the company (hardware, software, services, licenses, etc).
- Market research and comparing different offers, depending on the company’s needs.
- Taking care of suppliers’ database.
- Continuous rate checking with our suppliers.
- Cooperating with many departments in order to optimize offers.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- At least 2 years’ experience in procurement/purchasing/ buyer related position in an international environment.
- Gamer - interest in the video games industry is essential.
- Fluent English.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs.
- Proactive problem solving skills.
- Well-developed organization and coordination skills.
- Positive attitude and teamwork spirit.
WE OFFER YOU
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Private health care (Enel Med, Medicover, or Lux Med).
- 24/7 gym for CDPR employees with personal trainer on-site and a Multisport card.
- 2 canteens, 5 fully equipped kitchens, fit vending machines, and various foodtrucks.
- Free library with a wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
- A dog-friendly office.
- Fresh fruit twice a week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines, and a few types of milk :)