We are looking for Procurement Specialist for our International Client from FMCG sector.
The Procurement Specialist supports the creation and execution of category strategies in the Professional Services area by liaising with local departments to understand their requirements and needs, optimizing the local supplier base and managing local supplier contracts.
Nr ref.: /357/03/2019/NS/38280
what we offer
- Employment based on a temporary employment contract,
- Unique opportunity to join an industry leader in the business transformation,
- Various internal and external training,
- A possibility of using foreign langugages,
- Competitive salary and wide range of the best-in-class benefits:
- flexible working arrangements adjusted to your needs,
- cool office in the city centre (we have ping pong table, pinball machines and PlayStation, and we’re not afraid to use those),
- private medical care,
- Sodexo vouchers.
- Deliver cost savings and visible added value to the business,
- Manage the procurement process and the supply base efficiently and effectively,
- Supports operational requirements and develop strong relationships with other functional groups,
- Manage purchasing projects, procedures and processes to support organizational objectives,
- Ensure and increase the efficiency of the purchasing process in compliance,
- Strategic Sourcing - provide local market analysis and strategy.
what we expect
- Minimum 3-4 years professional experience in procurement,
- Experienced in executing tender processes,
- Experience with contract negotiation,
- Ability to effectively communicate on all levels and across all functions,
- Strategic and analytical thinking,
- Focus on result and execution,
- A structured approach to planning and organizing,
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint),
- Fluent in English language (spoken and written).