- Stanisława Klimeckiego 1, 30-705 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 12 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
What do you dream of?
A child dreams of a future free from constraints. It's a great quality that we tend to lose as we grow older. At Sappi Europe, not only do we still want to dream, we want to make our dreams come true. We will continue to consolidate and reinforce our position as one of the world's leading producer of coated fine paper. To make our dreams come true, we need the right people to share our key employment values: integrity and trust, freedom with responsibility, courage to explore new avenues and personal development.
Do you still dare to dream? Come and talk to us if you do.
Location: Sappi Europe - Indirect Procurement - Shared Service Center Krakow
More specifically you will
- Create Purchase Orders in SAP and attach items to existing Purchasing Supplier Contracts
- Complete Free Text Requests/Orders to meet specific business requests and ensure proper spend approvals and authorization execution
- Close/change/modify Purchase Orders related to spot buys, check Purchase Orders confirmation and manage Purchase Orders exceptions, change Purchase Orders or Contracts to reflect user expectations
- Identify recurring spot buys that needs to be added to the e-catalogue to reduce the total amount of spot buys and work closely with e-catalogue maintainer to update the appropriate catalogue
- Manage blocked invoices, analyse the reason for the blocks and resolve the issues within a specified frame of limits
- Operate as a multifunctional expert focusing on continuous process and system improvement
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree
- You possess previous experience in working for international company, experience in PR-PO, AP/AR or similar process is beneficial
- You are familiar with buying process of materials and services
- You have very good knowledge of German and at least communicative English
- You have good MS Office skills, knowledge of SAP is a plus
- You demonstrate excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- You are customer and service oriented and are able to work in an international team with contacts on number of locations in different countries
- You work in pro-active, effective and efficient manner
- Attractive remuneration and benefits package (including private medical care, life insurance, Sodexo, MultiSport card)
- Training opportunities (including introduction programme, e-learning platform, language courses, external trainings etc.)
- End-to-end responsibilities and direct impact on company's business and results
- Friendly atmosphere and team-work oriented culture
- Work-life balance and flexible working hours
- Fresh fruit and vegetables in the office
Please be advised that Sappi Europe SA is the administrator of personal data provided in recruitment applications. Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws 2002, No. 101, item. 926 with further amendments) for the purpose of existing and future recruitment processes, for Sappi Europe SA own and other cooperating organizations purpose. Data submission is voluntary. Every person has the right to access their data in order to correct it."
Please include following statement in your application:
"I hereby authorize Sappi Europe SA to process my personal data included in my job application for existing and future recruitment processes, for Sappi Europe SA own and other cooperating organizations purpose. (in accordance with the Personal Data Protection August 1997,Journal of Laws 2002, No. 101, item. 926 with further amendments)."
We protect your privacy. We kindly inform you that we contact only chosen candidates. The recruitment process is conducted in accordance with the principles of equal treatment in employment, Labor Code, Chapter IIa, Art. 183a – 183e