- Przy Rondzie 4, 31-547 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 2 miesiące temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
Our 3,000-plus procurement and logistics employees work in more than 100 countries, to obtain and supply millions of products and services in over 200 categories from thousands of suppliers all over the world. Our goal is to create a supply base that works as an extended enterprise, creating value through continuous improvement in quality, technology, and logistics, while optimizing cost and sustainability.
To strengthen our Procurement Department team, we are looking for a Procurement Specialist with German. Seize this unique opportunity to take an active part in shaping our new GBS center and grow together with the rapidly developing organization. As a Procurement Specialist you will participate in an exciting journey of optimizing ABB costs by delivering high level services to our internal customers within Procurement area. To do so you will closely collaborate with Procurement Managers, Procurement Team Members and internal stakeholders across Europe.
- Support PR2PO (Purchase Request to Purchase Order) process, track goods receipt, confirm delivery and conditions with suppliers.
- Manage the day-to-day cooperation with a portfolio of international approved suppliers fulfilling the needs of both internal and external customer. You will implement Procurement Strategy by cooperation with Sourcing team.
- Track goods received to verify appropriate delivery and ensure invoice processing.
- Aligns supplier orders with customer requirements (based on Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) or Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)/project requirements) in terms of content, quality, delivery, sustainability and price.
- Conducts all Procurement activities for all goods and services in accordance with policies and procedures. Ensures Pro-Supply global supplier relationship management platform is kept updated as defined in Pro-Supply procedure.
- Proficient in German (B2/C1) and business English (B2/C1) required.
- Min. 1 year experience of working in corporate/shared services environment.
- Experience in purchasing/ buyer related position highly advantageous.
- Hands- on experience working with SAP (purchasing module) would be a strong plus.
- Advanced Excel skills would be a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
- Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology.
- Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment.
- Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills.
- Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance.
- Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program.
- Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities.
Important, please include in your CV the following passage: