Job type: Full time
Date posted: 07-09-2015
Job reference: 65704BR
At CH2M you will join an inclusive and dedicated team working on some of the world’s most impactful projects. Hard problems energize us, and fresh solutions delight us. This approach has defined us for more than 60 years, and it will drive us for the next 60 and beyond. Close collaboration among so many skilled and creative problem solvers gives us the power to safely and successfully execute almost any client project. Our people are important to us and we are committed to ensuring that your talent is not wasted, working with you in your career to develop and excel.
This position is responsible for providing support to our Global Procurement team by creating spend category dashboards, data enhancement requests, and management reporting to facilitate the procurement planning process and category management activities. The incumbent has good working knowledge of spend analytics and is experienced in working with databases and preferably also with ERP Systems and Data Warehouse. Work requires strong attention to detail as well as strong analytical skills. The incumbent has good customer orientation skills and preferably already has an understanding of Procurement reporting needs.
- Exists within our Global Enterprise Services shared service organization and reports to the Procurement Operations Supervisor
- Is responsible for creating periodic and ad hoc reports for Procurement by extracting, aggregating and customizing spend data
- Analyses spend data and provides recommendations to the Procurement team
- Uses superior interpersonal communications skills to effectively interface with managers and functional partners at all levels of the organization
- Utilizes the Ariba Spend Management Suite, the Oracle Purchasing system and other systems to perform the job
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business, Administration, Mathematics or Economy
- 2 years of spend analysis experience
- Strong attention to detail coupled with strong analytical capabilities
- Excellent skills using database and office suites (Data Warehouse, Excel, Access, Word)
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Knowledge of Procurement or Supply Chain Management process and methodology would be an asset
- Working knowledge of enterprise procurement systems (Oracle, Ariba) would be a strong asset
At CH2M, the greatest challenges provide the biggest rewards. Each day, your drive and creative ideas will be providing solutions that help build a better tomorrow. Whether it is the pride that comes with accomplishment, personal growth or making a difference in the world, you will discover true success in a career that brings out the best in you at CH2M. Ready? Let’s get to work. Developing People through Challenging Projects CH2M is an Equal Opportunity Employer.