Procurement Support Specialist
Sprawdź podobne oferty
Pracodawca ma prawo zakończyć rekrutację we wcześniejszym terminie.
Fujitsu is the leading Japanese information and communication technology (ICT) company, offering a full range of technology products, solutions, and services. Fujitsu Global Delivery Center Poland employs specialists within six business lines: Research & Development and Business Application Services, Remote Infrastructure Management, BPO, Service Management, Service Desk and EMEIA Finance and Supply Chain Services. We invite to our team programmers, IT specialists, administrators and IT engineers, candidates interested in career in IT, accounting and finance specialists, linguists and customer service professionals.
Procurement Support Specialist
About the job
Operates efficiently to enable delivery of a leading practice Procurement framework and environment to ensure business needs and objectives are met such that Procurement is viewed as an enabler to the business. Develops appropriate relationships for mutual benefit with the aim of delivering demonstrable advantage to Fujitsu and its customers.
Provides consultancy to colleagues and/or bid teams ensuring innovative, responsive and competitive input to help win business; exploiting existing product / service offerings through the Capability Units or third parties
Key Performance Indicators
Why Fujitsu ?
Opportunities to build a successful career path
Flexibility - we are open to dialogue– many positions allow working part time or home office
Internal and external training
Great atmosphere and a chance to work with inspiring people from all around the world
Integration events and Corporate Social Responsibility projects
Unlimited access to training platforms
Private medical care
Sport cards (OK System, Benefit System) – access to sports facilities throughout the city/Lunch subsidies
Discounts for Fujitsu employees in many places throughout Lodz
I declare that I consent to processing by Fujitsu Technology Solutions Sp. z o.o. registered in Warsaw (02-231) at 137 Jutrzenki Street, my personal data contained in my application in order to carry out the recruitment process, in relation to art. 6 par. 1 lit. a of the General Data Protection Regulation dated April 27, 2016.
We hereby inform you that:
- the administrator of your personal data is Fujitsu Technology Solutions Sp. z o.o. registered in Warsaw (02-231) at 137 Jutrzenki Street;
- contact with a person, who performs the tasks of the Data Protection Officer at Fujitsu Technology Solutions Sp. z o.o., is possible via an email address: [email protected]) or in writing to the address of the data administrator with the note „Data Protection Officer”;
- processing of personal data within the scope provided in the application takes place in order to conduct and resolve the recruitment process for the position, while the legal basis for their processing is art. 6 par. 1 lit a of the General Data Protection Regulation dated April 27, 2016.;
- Your personal data might be transferred to other entities of Fujitsu Technology Solution with which Fujitsu Technology Solutions Sp. z o.o. cooperates in the realization of the recruitment process.
- Your personal data might be forwarded to
- Izrael on the basis resulting from decision of the European Commission about the appropriate level of protection of personal data.
- Japan, using appropriate protection in the form of standard data protection clauses approved by the European Commission
- You have the right to obtain copies of data transferred to a third country based on a written request submitted to Fujitsu Technology Solutions Sp. z o.o.;
- Your personal data will be kept for the period of 12 months from the moment the application;
- You have the following rights related to the processing of personal data by the administrator:
- processing restrictions;
- raise objections to the processing;
- transferring data to another personal data administrator;
- raise objection to the processing of data in the process of automated decision making, including profiling;
- You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time, without affecting the legality of the processing which has been carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal;
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body competent for personal data protection, if you acknowledge that the processing of your data violates the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation dated April 27, 2016.;
- providing Your personal data is voluntary, but necessary to take part in the recruitment process;
- Your personal data will not be processed in the process of automated decision making.