Product Analyst (Wealth & Personal Banking IT, Open Banking)
HSBC Service Delivery (Polska) Sp. z o.o.O firmie
- Kapelanka 42, 30-347 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
(Wealth & Personal Banking IT, Open Banking)
In today’s digital world, HSBC needs to continuously develop innovative ways of customer interaction with our products and services. We are building new technology and enhancing our existing systems and offerings, to allow us to maximise the benefits of the latest technological advancements and trends.
This role will be within the Third-Party Services team. Third Party Services is focused on identifying and working with some of the most interesting external vendors from around the world to provide cutting edge products to the wider bank and our more than 40 million global customers.
One of our most strategic products is a global digital identity validation & authentication service that provides any market with the ability to verify a person’s identity, via an API integration. We partner with a selection of third-party vendors to deliver real time identity and anti-impersonation checks as part of a digital journey.
Our product enables customer to capture their government issued identity document (including passport, driver’s license, national ID card) and verifies the document’s authenticity. This is then combined with fully digital anti-impersonation check.
Our identity verification service is now live across multiple markets and available to customers across multiple journeys. There is a deep product roadmap which includes extensive data-driven optimisation of the product, creating new features, boosting the overall effectiveness of the platform and to deploying the solution across multiple HSBC markets.
The Product Analyst focus will be on the onboarding of new markets to the identity verification product. They will engage with various consuming market stakeholders to support their understanding of the product and capturing any local market requirements. The product analyst will have regular “pre-sale” style discussions with markets, conduct adhoc product demos and will crucially work closely with product owner to ensure market requirements are captured on the product backlog/roadmap.
The role will ideally suit motivated self-starters, who are able to communicate easily across a broad cross section of people from around the world, who are able to collaborate closely with a cross-functional, truly agile team. The Product Analyst will over time become an SME for the product and will have a huge impact on the scale and success of the whole initiative.
Finally, the analyst role will also support the product owner with MI (management information) and sensitive data model governance activities.
- Responsible for product onboarding run ahead activities – e.g., discovering and documenting market specific use cases, giving product demos
- Helping with gap analysis of market needs vs existing product offering
- Working with the product owner on defining mid-term delivery priorities
- Conducting data monitoring, product KPIs monitoring
- Ensure accurate traceability from the initial engagement till early delivery stages of the product development lifecycle
Knowledge & Experience / Qualifications
- Proven experience working as a Business Analyst, within Technology
- Experience owning requirements gathering activities
- Hands on experience as product SME and direct exposure to internal customers in big corporate or well recognized start-up
- Experience with data analytics, data modelling, data visualization
- C1+ proficiency in English
- Technical background is a big plus
- Additional Qualifications (Licenses, Certificates & Diplomas) – Business Analysis, Software Development, Database Fundamentals, Application Development highly desirable
- Understanding products built using cloud technologies, such as AWS a is nice to have
Tools / Methodologies
- Adobe Analytics, AWS QuickSites, Splunk, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Powerpoint
- Confluence, JIRA
What we offer
- Very friendly agile team with high amounts of autonomy, delivery team including PO and SM locally, senior project stakeholders in UK, internal customers from all over the world
- Very rare possibility of building something from the very beginning but at the same time already with lots of product and customer understanding available (the product is already available in web browsers)
- Guarantee that solution built will be widely used and globally recognized, hopefully making customers happy by simplifying their interaction with the bank
- Personal development and growth opportunities within HSBC
- Ability to work in an environment where quality is prized over quantity – where it is understood that technical excellence pays off
- Unprecedented learning opportunity in pure serverless AWS environment from experts inside the team
To apply for this position please send your curriculum vitae in English including reference number, using "Apply now" button below.
We thank all interested candidates for their applications. We reserve the right to contact only selected candidates.
Applications sent to us will be taken into consideration only if they include the following statement:
“I hereby declare that I have familiarized myself with the Privacy Statement for Applicants published at http://www.about.hsbc.pl/careers and I hereby give consent for personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of recruitment in HSBC Service Delivery (Polska) Sp. z o. o. according to rules described in the Privacy Statement for Applicants, as per the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (GDPR).”
In case you would like to resign from participation in recruitment process or withdraw previously sent to us application, please email us at: [email protected]