Product and Process Technologist
Job location: Mars Factory in Sochaczew (ca. 50 km from Warsaw)
We are looking for Engineer who will be dedicated to Quality Transformation projects for our factory. This role is responsible for business transformation through the delivery of product and process implementation. The person will be improving the business by delivering step change projects on Quality and Efficiency initiatives as well as sustaining the business by delivering factory capability support and continuous improvement. The Product and Process Technologist is the partner for Quality & Food Safety and Supply in the implementation of the Quality Transformation program. This role collaborates with different functions locally and regionally, being the interface between the factories and the regional and global R&D teams. The role is also the coordinator of projects between a cross functional team of people.
- Accountable for implementation of Quality transformations product and process projects locally within a regional cluster.
- Co-develop and lead the implementation of the Business Continuity plan for the cluster in collaboration with other functions and departments.
- Lead new lines or equipment commissioning and validation programs - leadership role in risk assessments.
- Develop robust Process Technology Specification according to Best Practice and take the lead in implementation and maintenance on site.
- Partner for Supply in driving the continuous improvement agenda and own the continuous improvement plan in partnership with regional and global teams.
- Partner in the implementation of Efficiency projects and support Standardization & Harmonization
- Promote cross-functional debate on implementation and change standards (to products, processes and systems) and monitor compliance within their area of responsibility.
- Provides cross functional coaching and trainings for R&D signature processes.
- University degree in science, engineering, food science, technology or related subject area
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in a relevant field such as R&D, Value Stream/Operations in food industry
- Very good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Good project management skills
- Excellent planning and organizational skills; ability to set priorities
- Ability to use rigorous logic and methods and tools to solve complex problems
- Ability to build collaborative relationships
- Drive for results and achieving goals
- Pro-activity and independence in tasks delivery
- Six-sigma knowledge is preferable
- Individual approach in career planning
- Attractive bonus system and pension plan
- Private medical care and life insurance
- Employee discount for company products and meals
Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie przez ogłoszeniodawcę moich danych osobowych, zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy, dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29 sierpnia 1997 r. o ochronie danych osobowych (t.j. Dz. U. z 2016 r., poz. 922). Jednocześnie wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie przez ogłoszeniodawcę moich danych osobowych na potrzeby przyszłych rekrutacji.