- Ogłoszenie wygasło 12 godzin temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
This role is part of the Digital and Technology department of one of the most recognizable brewing brands in Europe. The Product Architect (CRM) is part of the product team and is one of the professionals who do the work of delivering a potentially spendable product gain at the end of each sprint.
The Product Architect (CRM) owns the end-to-end product architecture. Understands the Product Owner's needs and transforms them into solution architecture specifications in line with general architectural standards and roadmaps.
You will be responsible in this role by helping to shape and develop customer service modules and look at E2E's integration/experience with other customer-facing modules or tools. In various projects, you will be invited and engaged to challenge, design, and inspire teams to use these customer service modules and support business processes.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Ensuring the consistency of the overall solution;
- Collaborate with the product owner to understand, obtain, analyze, document, and communicate program and platform/application requirements;
- Participation in the selection of new technologies;
- Solution quality and technical debt management;
- Identification of potential bottlenecks and their causes that affect the product, and suggests ways to solve them;
- Keeping up with appropriate changes in your own functional area and ensuring the development, transfer, and retention of knowledge.
- Being together with the team members from start to finish responsible for delivering the value of a single Product throughout the Product lifecycle;
- Delivering work product improvements within set timeframes and quality standards that minimize rework and pursue a zero-defect culture;
- Ensuring that the key competencies and knowledge needed to develop, build,
implement and operate the Product are embedded in the team;
- Responsibility for ensuring compliance with the company's general standards
and best practices (ie Quality, Compliance);
- Formulating architecture and design based on functional and non-functional
requirements, balancing the goals and constraints of the solution;
- Collaborate with Domain and Enterprise Architect on the solution design
to ensure that it is in line with the overall architectural vision and technical
- Conducting continuous improvement analysis of existing application
architectures and identifying architectural optimizations;
- Verification of the implementation - making sure that the delivered system
complies with the agreed architecture and meets the requirements.
You are a good Candidate if:
- You have 3-5 years of relevant experience in projects you implemented Customer Service functionality
- You have deep knowledge of Customer Service functionalities and processes in Microsoft Dynamics system
- Knowledge of other CRM systems
- You have design and build E2E customer service experiences Consumer goods companies or services
- You have experience on driving DevOps and Solution Integrators Vendors in collaboration with a Product Owner
- You have Bachelor/Master’s degree
- You have excellent communication skills (both verbal and in writing in English) ability to communicate well with technical and non-technical people;
- You are a team player and are able to work effectively at all levels of the product teams with the ability to influence others to move toward consensus;
- You have ability to visualize and create high-level models (rigorous information-rich diagrams) that can be used in future analysis to extend and mature the business architecture;
- You have You have experience with global programs and projects
- You have a knowledge on salesforce.com, customer service solutions like genesis
- You are analytically and quantitatively strong, highly structured;
- You have strong technical background with experience in one or more IT areas;
- You are able to identify and understand multiple stakeholder perspectives and "truths" and bring an open mind to understanding and build on the views of others.
- You have ability to work in teams and work dedicated for a team.