- Ogłoszenie wygasło 2 miesiące temu
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
What you’ll do:
- Execute LED module development projects as part of R&D LED Electronics with a team of engineers and technical project leaders.
- Deliver a consolidated architecture: creating well defined building blocks, options & scenarios; choosing the optimal architecture, leveraging technology and contributing to/driving roadmaps, establishment of control points (IP).
- Translate the customer requirements specification (CRS) of a LED module into a functional product design, fulfilling the customer requirements and you make sure the design is compliant with the LED electronics design rules.
- Cooperate with the other R&D teams on new product propositions (Eindhoven) and LED releases (Shanghai).
What you’ll need:
- At least one year experience LED module development or contributor to LED module development.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering linked to LED technology (electrical, semiconductor, optics, physics etc.).
- Knowledge of LED components and relevant area of applications (Lighting systems in general).
- Experience in working effectively with remote teams (Eindhoven, Shanghai) will be considered as a plus.
- Good English communication skills.
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive salary depending on experience
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personalized learning platform, free training and coaching
- Opportunity to buy Signify products with discount
We’re offering multiple opportunities for career development, like mentoring, coaching and stretch assignments, with strong international exposure for dynamic profiles. Learning is fundamental to our culture. Through continuous learning, we are transforming the industry. You have the chance to learn every day, acquire new skills and perspectives through customized online programs, and on-the-job experiences.
See #SignifyLife through the eyes of our employees!
1.Send us your resume in English
2.Video/phone interview with our recruitment team
3.Video/ Phone interview with our hiring managers
4.Meet us in person
5.Embark on your Signify journey