- Senatorska 16, 00-082 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 17 godzin temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
Product Control is department in Finance primarily responsible for controlling daily profit and loss reporting, price verification and trading activity for the Institutional Clients Group. We work closely across functions on a daily basis (including the Trading desks, Risk Management, Operations, and other areas of Finance) and develop a deep understanding of the products traded, along with the associated market risks and accounting complexities.
The Product Control Expert is a part of Product Control Team in Finance and is responsible for ensuring the completeness, accuracy and integrity of the bank's books & records and mainly deal with controlling daily profit and losses reporting, systems reconciliation, price verification and managing of models.
- You will be responsible for supporting of end-to-end Product Control process mainly systems reconciliation, adjustments, managing of models and P&L and also understand and analyse hedging processes from trading and accounting perspective.
- Support standardization efforts and also work on projects to implement process improvement ideas
- Conducting of complex analysis of various transactions and it’s impact on the overall BHW position and PL
- Work closely with all areas of the Finance department, liaising with the Business, Risk Management, Operations and IT teams
- Use effective escalation to ensure issues are highlighted in a timely manner. Focus on recurring issues and drive through enhancement projects and systems fixes
- Develop an enquiring and questioning mindset.
- Appropriately assess risk, demonstrating particular consideration for the Bank's reputation and safeguarding Bank, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations.
- University degree in Finance/Accounting is an advantage but not a must and we are open to other majors
- Minimum of 3.5 years of experience in Finance (similar role would be an advantage)
- Excellent verbal and written English
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Control focus
- Strong skills in MS office &VBA advance and knowledge of SQL language
- Training will be provided on other in house and industry standard systems used within this position.
The Product Control Expert will have:
- Unique opportunity to gain strong technical knowledge of a full range of investment banking products.
- Equal opportunity as all of our colleagues to climb up the career ladder
- Freedom to succeed in a dynamic environment: creative and innovative ideas are encouraged and recognized
- A positive and inclusive work environment in which diversity and cross-functions work-streams are key components
- Possibility to Agile and Flexible working.
- Opportunity to participate in process reengineering and digitization
- opportunity to be part of a socially active team: the chance to participate in regular charity events.
- Rich social package (such as: medical care, fitness card, life insurance, pension plan)
The role of Product Control Expert is located at Bank Handlowy S.A. in Warsaw:
Program jest realizowany w miastach:
Bełchatów, Białystok, Bielsko-Biała, Bydgoszcz, Bytom, Chełm, Chorzów, Częstochowa, Dąbrowa Górnicza, Elbląg, Ełk, Gdańsk, Gdynia, Gliwice, Głogów, Gorzów Wielkopolski, Jelenia Góra, Kalisz, Katowice, Kielce, Konin, Koszalin, Kraków, Kutno, Legnica, Leszno, Lublin, Łomża, Łódź, Mielec, Nowy Sącz, Oborniki Wielkopolskie, Olsztyn, Opole, Ostrów Wielkopolski, Pabianice, Piekary Śląskie, Piła, Piotrków Trybunalski, Płock, Poznań, Puławy, Radom, Ruda Śląska, Rybnik, Rzeszów, Siedlce, Siemianowice Śląskie, Sieradz, Skarżysko Kamienna, Sosnowiec, Stalowa Wola, Stargard Szczeciński, Szczecin, Świdnica, Tarnowo Podgórne, Tarnowskie Góry, Tarnów, Tomaszów Mazowiecki, Toruń, Tychy, Wałbrzych, Warszawa, Włocławek, Wrocław, Zabrze, Zamość, Zielona Góra, Żory.