Product Control Reporting Specialist
CREDIT SUISSE (Poland)
- ogłoszenie wygasło 3 miesiące temu
- Pełny etat
- praca zdalna
Your field of responsibility
An outstanding opportunity to join us as a Reporting Specialist in our Product Control (CFO) team. In this role, you produce reports for senior management on monthly and quarterly basis. You consolidate and analyze input data from different systems and business areas. You ensure the completeness and accuracy of the reports as well as on-time delivery. You identify weaknesses in controls and processes and have an opportunity to demonstrate your talents by proposing and implementing new solutions. You innovate with various business partners including IT in order to ensure long-term sustainability and compliance.
Your future colleagues
Product Control are the Financial Guardians of the Bank's trading activities. We are a global function employing around 800 people, present in offices across EMEA, APAC and the Americas. Our crucial role is fulfilled by ensuring complete, accurate and timely analysis of various financial measures. This role is for an experienced specialist to join the Valuation Governance & Reporting team in Wroclaw that supports global Product Control department. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
This position offers remote working opportunities for an agreed amount of days per week.
We are looking for:
- University degree in Finance, Mathematics, Accounting, Business Information Technology, IT or related.
- 1-5 years of proven experience in financial industry (preferable GL experience).
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel. Detailed understanding of SharePoint, Qlik, VBA, Microsoft Access, PowerPoint and/or Python are advantageous.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Positive approach, “can do” attitude and motivation to share knowledge with colleagues.
- An excellent teammate who is effective at building positive working relationships but who is also able to manage work independently. Proven ability to analyze complex financial information and deliver pro-active service.
- Results-oriented individual with a strong eye for detail and control mind-set. Highly organized, able to meet challenging deadlines in a high-pressure environment. High ethical standards are a must have.
- Prior Project Management experience is nice to have.
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work.
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Apply now for exciting role in Product Control with hybrid working arrangement (40/60 split).