- Kapelanka 42a, 30-347 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
As part of the Global Financial Centre, perform Valuation Control processes for the London trading hubs. Valuation Control is responsible for ensuring the accurate reporting of Front Office based Profit & Loss. This includes providing an analysis of the components of P&L. The purpose of the P&L analysis process is to provide insight into the apparent sources of P&L and enable assessment of these against expectation based on knowledge of trading portfolio, trading activity, market movements (or lack of) and other factors. This process, consequently, has two primary elements, a production element, and a review/investigation element.
- Performance of the end to end P&L process for particular trading desks within the Global Markets business. This would include review of New Trade P&L, market environment P&L, carry P&L, and cancel and amend P&L
- Production of accurate Value-at-Risk (VaR) / non-VaR P&L attribution for use in the back testing process for particular trading desks within Global Markets
- Identification and resolving production exceptions where possible and working closely with on-shore Valuation Control teams as and when required to resolved exceptions
- Upload of the results for review by onshore management and preparation of commentary and analysis. This should include an audit trail from the initial results to the final result with justification of any adjustments to enable effective onshore managerial review
- Responding to onshore queries and incorporation of any onshore adjustments for which explanations should be received
- Reengineering and streamlining processes as part of the move to adopting a shared service center model to achieve economies of scale and increased service quality
- University graduate from a reputed institution in financial or economic subject or university graduate in Mathematics, Physics and Engineering or similar.
- Prior experience in working within Financial Markets or a Treasury department
- Excellent written English and oral communication skills
- Good understanding of Financial Markets (products traded and their life cycle, accounting principles and valuation techniques)
- Excellent analytical skills and a proactive approach to problem solving
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ambitious, driven and enthusiastic
- Valuation/Product Control experience is strongly preferred
- Advanced MS Excel, MS Access and VBA is an advantage
- Intellectually challenging and stable job in professional and friendly team
- Training tailored to the needs of the employees, including financial support in case of additional studies and certificates (CFA, CIMA, ACCA etc.)
- Opportunity for professional development in an international environment with possibility of international travel
- Attractive salary based on your professional experience and skills, private health care, employees’ benefits and discretionary performance based bonuses
- Occasional work from home is allowed, though not required
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
To apply for this position please send your curriculum vitae in English including reference number, using "Apply now" button below.