Product Costing and Cost and Profitability Accounting Team Manager
- ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Pełny etat
Help us build
Global Business Center
Join our team
Looking for a leadership role where you not only are managing an experienced team - but can shape it from day 1? Help us build our Product Costing and Cost and Profitability function in our new GBS Center Wroclaw and form a team providing solutions for commercial Planning and Reporting topics, offering services in the area of Product Costing as well as Inventory, Cost and Profitability Accounting for EMEA entities.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Leading the team of Product Costing and Cost and Profitability Accountants
- Running/implementation of all Product Costing and CPA- processes for the EMEA region
- Managing special/extraordinary issues and cross-functional projects with international and/or end-to-end focus,
- Taking desicion for escalated open topics between country management and PC-/CPA-team
- Contributing on new deployments for all related systems
- Coordinating the handling and improvement of diverse ERP-systems and linked financial tools
- A Master’s Degree in Finance and Accountancy or similar
- Minimum 2-3 years of leadership experience
- Management Accounting know-how (cost & profitability accounting, product costing & inventory accounting) with minimum 5 year experience in A2R/RTR or Controlling (or similar)
- ERP system: Excellent SAP know-how (CO & FI). SAP S4Hana experience is a plus
- Very good customer oriented presentation and communication skills
- Business-fluent English
- Excellent knowledge in MS Office Tools
EFFECTS OF COVID-19
We will continue to hire talented people and we look forward to receiving your applications. As a result of COVID-19, we have introduced alternative working arrangements to ensure that our employees can stay safe and healthy, because the health of our employees is among our top priorities. At all company locations, we work remotely whenever possible. Additionally, we are now hosting virtual video interviews for applicants. New employees are sent the necessary IT equipment, our Welcome Days take place online, and we plan to conduct their onboarding training virtually whenever possible.
WHY BOEHRINGER INGELHEIM?
This is where you can grow, collaborate, innovate and improve lives.
We offer challenging work in a respectful and friendly global working environment surrounded by a world of innovation driven mindsets and practices. In addition, learning and development for all employees is key, because your growth is our growth. We also offer a competitive salary and numerous benefits towards your wellness & financial health and work-life balance.
Want to learn more about us? Visit https://www.boehringer-ingelheim.com/
Boehringer Ingelheim is an equal opportunity global employer who takes pride in maintaining a diverse and inclusive culture. We embrace diversity of perspectives and strive for an inclusive environment, which benefits our employees, patients and communities. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
Not exactly the position you are looking for but have someone else in mind? Share it via the button on the bottom of the page with friends or colleagues who might be interested.