Pracodawca zakończył zbieranie zgłoszeń na tę ofertę
Product Costing Specialist
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Help us build
Global Business Center
Join our team
Product Costing Specialist
At Boehringer Ingelheim we develop breakthrough therapies and innovative healthcare solutions in areas of unmet medical need for both humans and animals. As a family owned company, we focus on long-term performance. We believe that, if we have talented and ambitious people who are passionate about innovation, there is no limit to what we can achieve; after all, we started with just 28 people. Now, we are powered by 50,000 employees globally who nurture a diverse, collaborative and inclusive culture.
GBS Center Network delivers services to all our worldwide business functions and legal entities out of 3 locations around the globe. We are a passionate global team that understands business needs and are experts in delivering complex business services. Our strong, service-oriented mindset helps us build strong relationships with our stakeholders. Now we are launching our new GBS Center in Wroclaw, Poland to further expand GBS global footprint and support the growth of our company.
For more opportunities in our new GBS please see: https://boehringer-ingelheim.randstad-sourceright.pl/
Looking for a role where you will not only offer services in the area of Product Costing for EMEA entities but also take part in process optimization and development of further innovative processes within the new GBS Centre? Help us build a Management Accounting department responsible for covering processes in the areas of Product Costing and Inventory Accounting with focus on EMEA Region.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Primary responsible in the execution of daily Product Costing and Inventory Accounting (PCIA) processes.
- Handling and improvement of diverse ERP-systems and linked financial tools (runbook, MBS, BW), which requires an excellent understanding for all related end-to-end processes within Corporate, GBS and local OPUs.
- Preparation of analyses incl. ad-hoc reports
- Ensures compliance of global processes within area of responsibility
- Supports cross-functional and global solutions, processes and drives their implementation
- Supports continuous improvement projects.
- Co-creation and development of documentation/training- material and concepts.
- Patricipation in transitions or implementations of management accounting processes in the areas of Product Costing and Inventory Accountancy incl. enhancements due to legal and functional/business requests.
- Ensures compliance of all management accounting processes.
- Responsible for process descriptions and system user manuals.
- Supports/execute daily business in the area of Product Costing and Inventory Accounting
- Responsible for following current GBS- and corporate procedures and guidelines, dedicated to Finance.
- Master’s degree in Accountancy or similar
- 2 years of experience preferably in management accounting (product costing, inventory accounting) or other financial experience e.g. controlling, general accounting, financial analysis
- SAP knowledge
- Very good customer oriented presentation and communication skills
- Profound knowledge in MS Office Tools
- Fluent English