- Opolska 114, 31-323 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
- Quickly learn and build expertise in new processes and technical applications, including proprietary, simplified programming and configuration languages.
- Build expertise on a wide variety of products through thorough research and analysis of data from multiple channels. Identify and correct problems in the knowledge repository, and use a variety of configuration tools to improve the presentation of product data.
- Min. C1 reading and writing fluency in English and Dutch
- A Bachelor’s degree preferred with a strong academic record. Masters degree a plus. background in Computer Science or Programming a plus.
- Experience in technical writing, product documentation, information management, or market research will be an asset.
- Strong computer and Internet skills and natural comfort with technology. Ability to learn technical processes quickly and thoroughly.
- Intellectual curiosity, along with excellent research, fact-finding, analytical, and independent problem solving skills.
- Strong written communication skills with experience and a keen editorial sense for creating high quality, customer-facing materials.
- Action-oriented, efficient, highly organized, and detail-oriented with demonstrated ability to drive multiple projects to completion and deliver high-quality results on tight deadlines with minimum guidance.
- Adaptable, flexible, and capable of working both independently and with teams in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Experience with online shopping.
- Ability to use editorial skills to organize information, write, and publish high-quality online content, according to requirements regarding order, clarity, conciseness, style, and terminology. Edit, standardize, and suggest changes to materials prepared by others.
- Life insurance
- Private health insurance
- MultiSport Card
- Clear career path in a growing multinational organization
At HCL, we don’t just accept the differences—we support it and celebrate it. We are committed to cultivating and preserving a culture of inclusion and connectedness. We are able to grow and learn better together with a diverse team of employees. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyone’s place.
Please apply via application button.
I hereby give consent for my personal data included in the application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process in accordance with Art. 6 paragraph 1 letter a of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)