sharing the costs of sports activities
Product Data Manager – MDM
RUBIX APPLICATION CENTRE SPÓŁKA Z OGRANICZONĄ ODPOWIEDZIALNOŚCIĄAbout the company
- Offer expired 6 days ago
- Remote recruitment
- Remote work
- contract of employment, B2B contract
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
Digital revenue is a core driver of the Rubix Group strategy – and the overall experience of the customer is central to delivering our goals. The incumbent will enhance the customer experience by managing & improving the Rubix core product information.
• Be responsible for your own core data set, where you will prepare, transform and maintain the core product data in the GPD MDM & PIM application
• Monitor mappings to various ERPs in the group
• Mapping and registration of products into the GPD PIM application for further enrichment by Enrichment Data Managers
• Identify data gaps and issues, driving forward to resolution
• 1st level quality assurance & product data analysis
• Assist with ERP migrations, systems testing & QA testing
• Manage core data business-related requests through Zendesk
• Establish close collaboration with the enrichment team and the product data quality team and when needed, support the enrichment team in their dealings with suppliers on core data issues
• Establish a close collaboration with Group and Country Category Management and core Suppliers for your own core data set
• Contribute to the GPD data management rules, processes & attribute definitions
• Develop and work on GPD and inter-departmental projects
You are a data specialist. Familiar with MDM applications and MDM principles
You have a track record of supporting business growth through managing core product data
You have worked closely with suppliers, and can build & develop relationships easily
You work well in teams and on your own
You communicate and present confidently in English, additional languages being advantageous
You are familiar with the world of industrial MRO
What we offer
Modern, #homeofficefirst work environment.
We will help you setup your #homeoffice - laptop, screens etc.
All the good things coming from working in the number 1 company in Europe in this sector with 650 branches in 23 countries.
You will build and shape the future of Rubix Technology Centre.
You will get the opportunity to grow within this role, and beyond.
private medical care
sharing the costs of foreign language classes
sharing the costs of professional training & courses
remote work opportunities
flexible working time
mobile phone available for private use
computer available for private use
no dress code
coffee / tea
parking space for employees
employee referral program
RUBIX APPLICATION CENTRE SPÓŁKA Z OGRANICZONĄ ODPOWIEDZIALNOŚCIĄ
We are Rubix
With a turnover of approx. €2.3 billion, we are Europe’s largest supplier of industrial maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) products and services. Our 650+ locations across 23 countries offer specialist expertise in specifying, providing and installing an unrivalled scope of industrial parts, with a tailor-made service for all customers.
Our ambition is to transform the delivery of industrial products and solutions across Europe for our customers. We’ll do this by focussing on our unique customer understanding, our differentiated technical expertise and our engaged, entrepreneurial workforce.
For your safety and convenience, we perform a complete online process