Product Delivery Manager
10Clouds Sp. z o.o.O firmie
- Kazimierza Brokla 2Warszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 9 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Praca zdalna
- Umowa o pracę, Kontrakt B2B
- Pełny etat
10Clouds is a place created by software developers for all who want to join our mission to change the world through technology. We are a team of around 130+ people, working on exciting projects with a team of ambitious professionals and with clients located all around the world.
We focus on services related to web & mobile development and product design. We’ve won a number of awards for our work and have worked for a huge range of global clients, from start-ups to large corporations such as Pinterest, Facebook and Orange. We take extreme ownership of our work, working together to produce outcomes. In practice, this means you will have influence over what technologies are used and how a project is approached.
We’ve practised remote work since the company was first established, approaching all projects with an agile mindset. Our cross-functional teams can work from anywhere but we also have office space in 3 main locations in Poland: Warsaw, Wroclaw and Poznan. We believe wellbeing at work starts with trust, good relationships and having the right processes in place so that each and every Cloud can take joy in their work. Check out our team video or view our photo gallery.
The ultimate goal of 10Clouds and the main focus for the Product Delivery Management team is helping our clients ship valuable products. We deliver products which are valuable, fit-for-purpose and easy to maintain.
This is why we’re now hiring a Product Delivery Manager. The PDM position is responsible for running the entire product development process, but also for supporting the customer in using appropriate methods to develop a product strategy at every stage of its development.
If you’re interested in the role, you have experience working as Project Manager / Scrum Master / Product Owner / Product Manager and you want to develop comprehensively in the IT industry please submit your CV now. We will give you an update on your application within 3 working days.
Your role and responsibilities
- Building effective agile teams focused on providing business value to our customers
- Educating, mentoring and coaching development team members
- Supporting Product Owners and stakeholders in the area of product delivery
- Managing projects budget, schedule, quality and scope
- Monitoring and reporting project and product delivery health, risks and progress
- Supporting formal processes related to running and accounting for delivery work
- Introducing improvements to the internal product delivery processes
- Supporting sales activities
What you bring to the table
- A minimum of 2 years of professional experience in a similar position including
- A minimum of 1 year of professional experience as a Product Owner/Product Manager in an Agile environment
- A minimum of 1 year of professional experience as a Scrum Master/Project Manager in an Agile environment
- A proven record of successful delivery of multiple software products giving you a good understanding of the software development process
- Deep understanding of Agile and Lean spectrum methodologies and techniques based on past practice
- Hands-on experience with Product Delivery Process; discovery, market validation methods, backlog management
- Ability to facilitate effective meetings and workshops (including user story writing/backlog refinement workshops)
- Outstanding leadership and mentoring skills
- Ability to organize the work of distributed teams
- Fluency in English (all of our internal communications are in English), Polish is not required
We will assess your soft and technical skills during our interviews. You will receive feedback after the technical interview.
It’s great if you also have
- Hands-on experience with implementing a scaled Agile process in software delivery teams
- An industry-recognized Scrum Master certification such as Certified Scrum Master (CSM) or Professional Scrum Master (PSM)
- An industry-recognized Product Owner certification such as Professional Scrum Product Owner (PSPO) or Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO)
- Experience with Jira / Confluence / Slack
- Technical and/or consulting background
What you can expect from us
- Positive, open environment that promotes fresh ideas, challenges and experimentation, and encourages continual learning
- Salary depending on your skills and experience PLN 9 000 - 11 000 net + VAT on a B2B contract (alternative forms of employment are also possible)
- You can work 100% remotely or in one of our offices (Warsaw, Wroclaw, Poznan)
- Flexible working hours with a focus on the delivery of our goals
- Paid time off
- MyBenefit cafeteria system which offers a wide range of ready-made benefits from various areas and locations, available in one place
- Co-financing of private medical healthcare
- All necessary equipment such as laptop, additional monitor and accessories
- Participation in team and personal education activities
- Co-financing of English or Polish classes
- Access to many up-to-date educational books in our library
- Regular events & team retreats (even remote!)
- Individual career path and continuous evaluation of your development
- Regular pay rises following meeting your individual periodic goals and positive performance review
- Unique welcome pack