sharing the costs of sports activities
Product Development Manager
Robert Bosch Sp. z o.o.
- Łopuszańska 95, Włochy, WarszawaWarszawa, Masovian
- valid for 24 daysuntil: 14 Jun 2022
- contract of employment
- team manager
- hybrid work
- remote recruitment
- запрошуємо працівників з України
Technologies we use
Take responsibility: You will work in a global team of Product and Service Owners, responsible for Website Search product of the Bosch Group.
Help shape the future: As part of the team you’ll have an important role to manage a state of the art Product and Services for Bosch globally.
Use freedom and creativity: We live agile values so that you can optimally contribute your ideas and experiences for the benefit of the team and the company.
Think entrepreneurially: You will contribute to shape the P from methods selection, tools, strategy till rollout and later continuous development. Full application lifecycle.
Live Cooperation: You will work in an interdisciplinary and international team supported by internal and external service providers as well as in direct exchange with our internal customers.
Your contribution to the bigger picture: Bosch is undergoing a biggest transformation in years, into IoT / digital future. You will design, build, operate and improve our platforms to support the this journey of Bosch.
Personality: team player, committed, responsible and flexible.
Way of working: agile, customer oriented, thinking the bigger picture, proactive, analytical and problem solving skills.
Experience: 3yrs+ experience in IT product / application management area, preferably: search engines, Search Engine Optimization, Content Management Systems (WCM, CMS); planning product life cycles, development environment and technology.
Enthusiasm: to lead functionally and motivate team.
Languages: fluent spoken and written English; German will be nice to have.
Education: Completed studies in (business) informatics, Project Management, physics, business administration or a comparable qualification.
What we offer
We would like to offer you number of amenities for you and your loved ones.
• Contract of employment and a competitive salary (together with annual bonus)
• Flexible working hours with home office after the pandemic as well
• Referral Bonus Program
• Copyright costs for IT employees
• Canteen in the office with co-financed lunches
• Complex environment of working, professional support and possibility to share knowledge and best practices
• On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment
• Broad access to professional trainings, conferences and webinars
• Language courses
• Private medical care and life insurance
• Multisport card and sports teams
• Number of benefits for families (for instance summer camps for kids)
• Non working days on the 24th and 31st of December
• Discounts for Bosch products
private medical care
sharing the costs of foreign language classes
sharing the costs of professional training & courses
remote work opportunities
flexible working time
corporate products and services at discounted prices
no dress code
coffee / tea
parking space for employees
sharing the costs of tickets to the movies, theater
employee referral program
Massage services at the office
Summer and winter activities for children
Phone interview with a recruiter
Meeting with a direct manager
Meeting with a higher level manager
Robert Bosch Sp. z o.o.
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference!