MAHLE is a leading international development partner and supplier to the automotive industry as well as a pioneer for the mobility of the future. With our product portfolio we address all the crucial issues relating to the powertrain and air conditioning technology – both for drives with combustion engines and for e-mobility. Today, some 78.000 employees work working on innovative products, which are fitted in at least every second vehicle worldwide, at 170 production locations and 16 major development centers. One of R&D centers is located in Ostrów Wielkopolski.
Share professional know-how, develop ideas and take on responsibility at MAHLE in Ostrów Wielkopolski as:
Product Engineer – Advanced Engineering
Workplace: Ostrów Wielkopolski
Would you like to take on responsible tasks?
- Design, prototype, and test next generation automotive heat exchangers which will be brought to series production
- Validate new HEX designs for performance, and mechanical & corrosion durability
- Develop, modify, and execute heat exchanger validation plan based on previous learnings and future expectations
- Participate in vehicle level testing to ensure HEX content performs as predicted
- Clearly communicate project status and successful completion throughout the organization
- Communicate via both modern electronic communications and conventional travel with other MAHLE engineering centers located both in Europe and globally
- Support application engineers size and optimize heat exchangers for specific automotive applications
Impress us with your professional and personal skills
- Masters of Science or higher in Engineering
- Analytical and conceptual skills, systematic and independent working methods
- Previous work experience in the HEX field, or similar advanced engineering responsibilities, are beneficial, but not a requirement
- Good PC user knowledge: MS Office minimum
- English language skills are a requirement and German language skills beneficial
See what we can offer you!
- Clear career path within international Company with highest quality standards
- Broad scope of trainings for many areas of specialization
- Additional benefits e.g. MultiSport card, founding of sport and cultural events, employee’s further education funding
- Possibility to work in modern and reliable Company based on full time contract
- Support in relocation (i.a. relocation bonus)