The independent Valeo group is fully focused on the design, production and sales of components, integrated systems and modules in the automotive industry, is one of the world's leading suppliers for the automotive industry. Throughout the world, in 33 countries, it employs over 111,000 employees, who contribute to the continuous development of Valeo every day thanks to their energy and commitment. In total, Valeo has nearly 190 production sites and 55 Research and Development centers, which contributes to one of the main missions - creating new, better automotive solutions.
Valeo Lighting Systems - Zakład Produkcji Systemów Oświetlenia
The site in Chrzanów manufactures rear and front lamps for passenger cars. The plant has a fully equipped measurement laboratory with a unique photometric testing tunnel. This site cooperates with Valeo Research and Development Centers across Europe working on new projects.
Product Group SQA Commodity Engineer
Nr ref.: VLS/PGSQA/CE/2019
- Application of Group Standards (Supplier Quality Manual and Advanced Product Quality Planning) with external Suppliers;
- Validation of Supplier components on time vs project milestones;
- Conducting suppliers selection for projects;
- Creating technical expertise for Problem Solving created on region operational;
- Raising Project Quality and Commodity Purchasing all technical issues encountered by the suppliers requiring a modification of the drawing and specification;
- Supporting Group Segment SQA Leader in the preparation of the Top Worst Suppliers meetings when supplier improvement is required;
- Responsible for the key indicators for the scope of region of operation and the commodity;
- Performing audit for purchased components.
- 3 - 5 years of experience in Supplier Quality Assurance position (automotive industry);
- Master degree in technical area;
- Fluent English;
- Knowledge of quality tools (FMEA, SPC, PDCA, 8D, APQP, PPAP, etc.);
- Driving licence B.;
- Teamwork spirit, ability to cope with stress, customer orientantion and accuracy with precision is a must;
- Willingness to travel 50-60%.
- Employment in international production company with high quality standards of work, a leading multinational high - tech automotive supplier;
- Good working conditions, healthcare and other social benefits;
- Competitive salary.