- Taśmowa 7, WarszawaWarszawa, Masovian
- Offer expired a month ago
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
Person on this position will be responsible for project management of key product launches from point of submission until steady supply post launch. Our candidate taking advantage of his proactive attitude in solving problems ensure delivery of launches on time in line with the commercial plan. The individual seems to act logical and dynamic to ensure all product introductions to the market follow a robust process that adheres to regional and local regulatory, quality, supply chain and commercial requirements.
- Ensure all product introductions follow a robust process that adheres to regional and local regulatory, quality, supply chain and commercial requirements
- Manage key functions to ensure on time delivery of each milestone to meet the final launch date target.
- Issue resolution including introduction of new processes or systems into the business to avoid repeat occurrence of issues to deliver a robust launch process
- Give detailed project management on delivery of products pan European, including market readiness, management of logistical plans and supporting co-ordination of external test and release sites where required for priority products
- Provide visibility of launch dates and key milestones for each SKU to markets.
- Perform post launch review key launches
- Co-ordinate key functional meetings with functional members and ensure escalation of issues in a timely manor
- Report status updates on projects to a range of stakeholders
- Supporting commercial activities in DX, CIS and Balkans
MS Office skills (Excel & Word), ability to effectively manipulate and analyse data
Excellent communication in written, oral and presentation skills
Ability and understanding of working in an international cross-cultural organization
Highly organised, excellent organisational and time management skills; high level of accuracy and attention to detail
Results focused, with a business orientated/commercially astute approach
Ability to demonstrate calm objectivity in a pressurised, results driven environment
2 years product launch experience
What we offer
International and dynamic working environment
Excellent opportunities for professional and personal development
Attractive remuneration and benefits package (Multisport, private medical care and group insurance)
Stable employment based on a full-time employment contract
Co-financing from the Company Social Benefits Fund
ACCORD HEALTHCARE POLSKA SP. Z O. O.
Accord Healthcare is an award-winning generic and biosimilar pharmaceutical company driven to thinking differently so that more patients around the world have access to the essential and affordable medicines that they need.
Accord Healthcare one of the fast-growing global pharmaceutical companies in the world and has one of the most extensive sales, marketing and distribution network in Europe. Moreover, with operations in over 85 countries worldwide, and a pan-European footprint of more than 45 countries, Accord Healthcare develops, manufactures and distributes affordable medicines, and has one of the most active launch programmes in the European pharmaceutical sector.
What makes Accord Healthcare a great workplace?
Check link to video: https://vimeo.com/350258297
If you are interested, please send your CV in English via ‘Aplikuj’ button.