- Bonifraterska 17Warszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 22 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę, Kontrakt B2B
- Pełny etat
Who are we?
SBM Life Science is a French family-owned company (250-million-euro turnover) specialized in gardening products for amateurs. Pioneer of organic gardening products with SOLABIOL, leading brand in France, SBM Life Science now operates in Europe and North America with a wide range of products distributed in DIY stores, garden centers and food chains. In 2016 SBM Life Science acquired former consumer part of Bayer Garden, thus incorporating well-known local brands. Thanks to our partnerships on a global scale and our R&D dynamic, we offer our clients a full range of products and services for the care of plants and home protection. Our innovations include natural and synthetic solutions combining advanced technology and traditional know-how acquired through the years.
More info: http://sbm-company.com/
To continue our dynamic growth we are now recruiting for the position:
Managing local portfolio of fertilizers and natural products in coordination with Sales, Regulatory, Sourcing and Supply Chain departments, to generate revenue and optimize country contribution in line with Country Objectives.
1. Budget Management
Managing budget and P/L for the assigned portfolio by:
- Evaluating sales and margin trend of the existing range
- Analyzing sales, margin, customer, and consumer price development
- Taking actions to improve product price and/or quality
- Proposing sales actions aimed to meet the agreed targets in terms of sales, margin, and market share
2. Portfolio Management
Developing fertilizers and naturals category in line with global and local strategies, by:
- Generating ideas
- Managing NPD process locally in coordination with global process
- Managing new products’ operational launches
- Contributing to S&OP meetings thus ensuring alignment on projects, product availability, and NPD status
- Anticipating and managing end of life processes with Sales and Regulatory
- Participating in internal Marketing Community events
- Ensuring compliance of both product labels and communication materials with local regulatory law and industry standards
- Administrating local article numbers, codes and other product related data for NPD and customer request purposes
- Collecting local master data information and providing it to the global stakeholders
- Following up on readiness for the season and assuring artworks & products availability on time
3. Market Intelligence
Developing deep knowledge and understanding of the market and ensuring the right brand and product positioning of the assigned category, by:
- Leading the local market analysis, monitoring market trends, competitive intelligence, and prices benchmark
- Attending professional forum (e.g. meeting suppliers, attending fairs, seminars)
- Suggesting the optimum marketing mix for the product range to local and global stakeholders
- Supporting Marketing Manager in the business plan development
Communicating and promoting brand(s) and products assigned according to the local and global marketing strategies to maximize sell-out, by:
- Developing and following-up of activation plan with Marketing & Sales
- Developing and implementing ATL and BTL activities to support brand and product communication (digital, press, PR, in-store promotion, etc.)
- Monitoring assigned category budget
- Identifying and tracking KPIs to measure the ROI on the marketing activities
- Ensuring European Tools are used whenever possible
5. Sales Support
Ensuring implementation of the brand plans by the salesforce, via:
- Converting consumer and brand understanding into relevant customer arguments
- Collaborating in preparation & communication of brand plans to the salesforce
- Participating in customer presentations
- Challenging internal sales stakeholders on customer strategy and sales plan execution
Your personal profile
You have a “can-do-attitude”, pro-active and a positive approach to working with various cross-functional teams and projects. You are agile and open-minded. You find inspiration in building success stories with colleagues and business partners in a dynamically changing environment. You are an accurate, structured and well organized, detail and process-oriented person, with good time management skills, capable of working independently.
To be successful in the Product Manager role, you need to possess an intermediate mastery of Excel and proficiency level in PowerPoint. Your abilities to analyze data and experience with project management processes will be highly valued. A knowledge of gardening matters will be a plus.
You have 5- 7 years working experience in marketing, including experience on a similar position, however not necessarily in the gardening sector. You have working experience with retail sector and understanding of the regulatory environment. You graduated in marketing or marketing related curriculum. Education rooted in horticultural or biological matters will be a plus.
You will work closely with a multifunctional team. Therefore, it is vital that you have good communication skills. We are looking for someone who is fluent in English and Polish. Working knowledge of French language will be a plus.
What we offer:
SBM Life Science gives you opportunity to join a company with strong corporate values: passion, creativity, and collaborative spirit. It is also a growing business that opens good career perspectives.
As employer we offer full time employment agreement with fringe benefits and necessary business tools.
If you would like to send us your offer, please:
- provide your CV in English language,
- provide information on the expected level of monthly gross salary.
The initial interviews will be held on-line.