sharing the costs of sports activities
Product Manager Fragrances & Skin Care EPCD
EPCD Sp. z o.o.
- Offer expired a month ago
- contract of employment
- manager / supervisor
The Product Manager EPCD (Poland, Czech Republic, Romania, Hungary) is part of The Marketing Team at the EPCD, reporting directly to Marketing & PR Director EPCD.
Within the Marketing Team, the Product Manager EPCD is in charge of:
● Implementing international brand strategy and adapting it to the local specificities
● Establishing, executing and maintaining EPCD product category vision and strategy in line with company´s actual brand strategy
● Striving to grow category, increasing market shares and reaching new consumers across all EPCD markets
● Exploiting all marketing touchpoints to build the category
● Executing launches and building category pillars across EPCD markets
● Managing, in cooperation with other departments, trade, activation and media plans
● Managing marketing budgets
● Managing and follow-up of forecasts
● Working closely with media agency to deliver best consumer communication, based on extensive market and competitors’ analysis
● Interacting effectively with other departments to support marketing objectives (sales, logistics, trainings, merchandising)
● Coordinating execution of the merchandising strategy for the category
● Developing a deep understanding of consumers; understand the luxury world globally (competition monthly activities, market data analysis)
● Coordinating organization of special marketing/PR events and projects
● Managing, inspiring and growing EPCD marketing/category team
● Effectively managing relations with internal and externa stakeholders
● Supporting Marketing Director EPCD with analysis, recommendations and conclusions on the development of the category
● Working closely with International/European marketing teams in Paris to ensure quality of execution in line with Brand image
● Working closely with all departments (marketing, sales, PR, finance, customer service, IT) and ECPD countries to ensure consistent trade visibility
Product Manager EPCD leads brand’s category development across EPCD markets (Poland, Czech Rep., Slovakia, Romania, Hungary) and contributes to the growth of Dior brand. Following brand strategy, international guidelines and luxury image, he/she is responsible for the development of key marketing touchpoints, growing brand’s visibility and SOM.
Major focus areas consist of brand development, trade marketing, communication, digital, PR and forecasting.
You will lead the EPCD category marketing team assuring highest market standards and development.
KEY SUCCESS INDICATORS
Your success will be measured with the following KPIs:
• Growth of brand and product category (sales, SOM, distribution, etc.)
• Quality of execution according to brand guidelines and meeting required deadlines
• Regularly meeting an presenting strategy, results, insights and action plan to EPCD management team
• Launch of new products and development of current pillars
• Regular reporting of all actions taken to the local Manager & central teams
• Meet regularly with Marketing Director to provide feedback from the activity and to present the follow up on regular bases & quarterly to define next objectives
• Meeting the deadlines, precision and punctuality in cyclic tasks execution
• Good communication – transmission of clear information to appropriate persons right on time
• Fragrances Expert
• Focus on high-end quality of execution
• Focus on results and strive for effectiveness
• Be creative, imaginative and energetic
• Understand the brand’s target on the luxury market – and know how to appeal to clients & customers’
• Be able to concentrate and work with tight guidelines
• Ability to act quickly and take decisions under the time pressure in changing / stressful situation
• A good communicator capable of inspiring strong collaboration in the organization
• Ability to plan and foresee
• Ability to communicate and establish good relations
• Ability to find new solutions and ideas
• Ability to organize and coordinate
• Ability to cope with a few different project at one time
• Enjoy working creatively in a fast-moving environment
• Strong managerial skills
• Strong understanding of current marketing concepts, strategy and best practices
• Excellent written communications (Polish & English) and presentation skills
• beauty & luxury business passion and understanding
• team-player and collaborative
• responsible and organized
• communicative and creative
• strongly motivated & self-driven
• easily acquire new information
• organizing and planning its work independently
• University degree
• 7 years of professional experience, ideally in selective cosmetics industry
• Managerial experience, perfectly across different markets
What we offer
A challenging role in a fast moving, ambitious environment, with daily learning opportunities and passionate team members.
A competitive package, from compensation, benefits to perks
Beyond this role, your development is a pillar of our ambition. Parfums Christian Dior, as part of LVMH, offers a Career perspective with a worldwide presence and continuous growth within 75 distinguished Houses.
private medical care
sharing the costs of professional training & courses
remote work opportunities
flexible working time
corporate products and services at discounted prices
mobile phone available for private use
computer available for private use
retirement pension plan
extra social benefits
one shorter working day
EPCD Sp. z o.o.
Since 1947, the men and women of Parfums Christian Dior have embodied the founding "couturier-perfumer's" unique spirit of excellence, creativity and expertise, both in France and throughout the world. Our House is an open and highly-focused collective, a leader that thrives on the creativity of all its stakeholders. Our collective passion and our heritage, full of authenticity and dream, make us move forward and reinvent ourselves.
By revolutionizing the codes of French style and luxury through perfumes, and combining tradition with daring makeup and innovative skincare, we are reinventing every day the Dior style and its compelling, joyful and absolute beauty. Our stimulating missions give our employees the opportunity to develop new skills, overcome spectacular challenges and reveal their talent.
To go further, with Dior.