Randstad Polska Sp. z o.o.
- ogłoszenie wygasło 2 lata temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Kierownik / Koordynator
Our client is the world's leader in digital payments technology, their mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable, and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Their advanced global processing network provides secure and reliable payments around the world and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, they are applying their brand, products, people, network, and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At the company, your individuality fits right in. Working there gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. they are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators, and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. They're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
You will be working on providing guidance on priorities to one of our platform team clusters. As part of your role, you will be responsible for driving the product vision for our internal platform products. You will work closely with other development clusters to understand their needs and priorities the right items.
Being part of a mission team based out of Munich (Germany) and Poznan (Poland), your engineering team and you will be responsible for delivering functionalities end-to-end from our Java backend microservices to our Java/Kotlin mobile SDK.
- Work together with technical, platform-oriented teams; understand problems and set goals on how to improve the platform
- Participate actively in the SDLC and help to improve development processes
- Work closely with development and QA teams to ensure technical specifications and the final deliverables meet requirements
- Advocate for, create, and update technical documentation
- Drive the creation of appropriate monitoring capabilities and metrics to monitor the health of the platform and facilitate data-driven decision making
- Help the team to introduce new technologies and create the foundation for new architectures that the whole mobile and/or backend community can leverage
- Work together with architects to define long term strategy & vision for the platform, and deliver this together with the platform teams
- Develop and prioritize roadmaps, and break them down into Scrum and/or Kanban artifacts
- Track progress against measurable outcomes and keep the team motivated
- Align work and focus between different teams
- Make sure that our offerings stay maintainable internally and competitive in the market
- Ensure to build feedback networks: from working with merchants on pilot products directly to cultivating product evangelists in customer support, sales engineering, and other customer-facing teams
what we expect
- 5 years of relevant work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or at least 2 years of work experience with an Advanced degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD, PhD)
- You are either an experienced product person with a strong technical background or a developer with first demonstrable experience in managing products
- Your strong technical experience is either in the areas of the backend (microservices, AWS, Java, SQL, etc.) or mobile (iOS / Android), and you have a sound understanding of system architecture and API design
- You have shipped product and/or features in line with a developed strategy, and have scoped & prioritized work based on data-driven decisions
- Ideally, you have experience working with OKRs and other strategic / road-mapping instruments, as well as creating a long-term technical vision
- You are able to handle changing priorities with ease, keeping stakeholders in the loop and the impact on the team at a minimum
- You have demonstrable experience implementing process improvements
- You feel at home in agile environments, have extensive experience working with agile methodologies, and leading agile development teams
- You have an established track record of building relationships and communicating with stakeholders at various levels and are able to switch seamlessly between business and tech languages
- You have a self-starter attitude, the ability to jump on news topics fast, and get up-to-speed on your own
what we offer
- attractive salary (monthly salary+annual bonus)
- work based on an employment contract (tell us if you wish to have B2B contract)
- comprehensive benefits package
- equipment guaranteed by the employer (Mc Book + screen)
- work in hybrid mode, now remotely (planned to be 40-60% in the office/week soon)