- 8, Astoria Building, ul. Przeskok 2, 00-032 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 8 dni temu
- Praca zdalna
- Umowa o pracę, Kontrakt B2B
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
- Warsaw, Poland
At InterviewMe & Zety we have been developing the best online resume builder on Earth since 2014. Our products are visited by over 40 million users yearly.
Also, we are a part of the BOLD family - a global provider of products and tools for over 20 million job seekers a month. Together with the international team, we provide support for candidates in 4 offices around the world: San Francisco, Puerto Rico, India, and Warsaw.
We are constantly growing and because of that, we are looking for A-players to join our team of 100+ dedicated people!
Your daily tasks:
- Execute product roadmap based on the defined strategy.
- Write & prioritize user stories & tasks with defined acceptance criteria based on user feedback & gathered data.
- Attend & host meetings: dailies, retrospectives, consultations, refinements & plannings.
- Prioritize and supervise features delivery amongst various products & brands in our portfolio.
- Work closely with the Experience & Design team to deliver high-quality solutions in line with user needs and business goals.
- Work closely with the Engineering teams on development & deployment of efficient and scalable solutions.
- Analyze & drive the growth of key KPIs across the entire funnel by conducting product experiments with overlapping multivariate tests on our custom experiments platform.
Technologies we use:
- Google Tag Manager, Segment, Mixpanel, PowerBI, Google Analytics, Google Sheets / Excel.
- Atlassian software - JIRA, Confluence.
- 2-5 years of experience in product management of SaaS products for B2C or B2B (preferably with high volumes of traffic & sales, not internal corporate products).
- Track record of planning & achieving product growth goals (conversion & retention metrics within the product, not acquisition or top of the funnel).
- Excellent (English) oral & written communication skills.
- Data-driven mindset.
Nice to haves:
- Interest and understanding of SaaS companies, their products & strategies and UX/UI trends.
- Certifications in areas of project management & Agile frameworks.
- Knowledge or experience in the technologies listed above.
- Knowledge of experiments methodologies, statistics, AB testing.
What do we offer?
- A medical
and a MultiSport
card for you to be healthy.
- A culture of growth
witha training budget.
- One-to-one meetings with your team leader - time devoted to you and your needs and goals.
- A pet-friendly office with a well-integrated team, and regular integration parties.
- We work remotely until September 2021, ultimately from the office in Warsaw.
up to 14 000 PLN net + VAT (B2B)
up to 11 600 PLN gross (employment contract)