ALLERGAN SP. Z O.O.
- valid 21 hours
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
- full office work
SUMMARY OF JOB DESCRIPTION
Comprehensive preparation and implementation of marketing strategy for the entrusted products in accordance with the company's strategy and assumed business objectives.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITY
1. Comprehensive implementation of the region's marketing strategy at the local level
• Responsibility for clear definition of local marketing plans, in line with the strategy of the Region, agreed with the Regional Marketing Department and locally with the Business Unit Manager (BUM), for proper implementation at national level
• Planning the distribution of the promotional budget among local projects in order to achieve the marketing objectives, in consultation with the Supervisor
• Responsibility for the marketing plan agreed upon with the superior and head of P&P Region.
• Transfer of agreed positions and marketing plans to Product Specialists, Promotion Coordinator (SPC),
• Monitoring and reporting on the effectiveness of local marketing materials and promotional activities; agreeing local changes with the Business Unit/ Country Manager and the International Strategic Marketing (ISM) team
• Sales staff training on the implementation of a new marketing strategy and the use of available promotional materials
• Track marketing plan activities to ensure timely implementation
• Spending time in the field to understand the market, monitor competitive implementation, marketing strategy and material usage
2. Promotional materials
• Collaborating with the local Promotion Coordinator, ensuring that promotional programs are managed using legal, translated and compliant material from the ISM team and with the local tactical plan
• Monitoring of competition in the market
• Ensuring that the local organization and the ISM Team have up-to-date information on new conditions, new competitors, etc.
3. Responsibility for achieving the sales targets and market shares
• Ensuring sales targets are met
• Managing promotional budgets to achieve maximum impact, in order to meet revenue and profit targets
• Monitoring the promotional budget, ensuring that European activities are within local spending.
Qualifications: higher education, marketing or related studies are welcome
Minimum three years' experience in the pharmaceutical industry (preferably as a Product Manager or a Related Manager)
• Interpersonal skills, analytical skills, good work organisation, strategic thinking, orientation towards business objectives
• Presentation and public speaking techniques
• Knowledge of pharmaceutical marketing (product and brand management),
• Readiness for business trips
• Very good knowledge of English in speech and writing
ALLERGAN SP. Z O.O.
Compliance and integrity
You will be responsible for conducting your activities on behalf of the company consistent with a high standard of business ethics and in compliance with the laws and regulations that govern our activities (subject to local law/requirement) (Integrity)