- Ogłoszenie wygasło 25 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Praca zdalna
- Pełny etat
(Medical Devices and Services)Numer ref.: Location: Lodz
In this role, you have the opportunity to
being a key to innovating Philips’ Services and Solutions business by acting as a single point of activation of our global education services portfolio.
You are responsible for
- Managing the global NPI activation for our Education Services value propositions in close collaboration with Product Marketing and our Markets;
- Collecting, analyzing, and estimating market size, opportunity funnel, sales volume, growth trends and margin performance to project future trends and develop appropriate market approaches;
- Formulate regional field marketing strategy for service introductions by setting objectives that improve Awareness, Adoption, Advocacy and NPS of our Services & Solutions;
- Collaborate with the Product Managers through feedback into the value proposition creation, product development and launch to maximize the commercial success of the offerings;
- Identification of competitive moves in collaboration with the market Business Marketing and Solutions and supported by Insights and Analytics;
- Developing global campaigns, promotions and attack plans in collaboration with Businesses, Markets and Product Management;
- Promoting and nurturing effective Key Opinion Leader engagements for global consumption;
You are a part of
The Professional Services & Solution Delivery team, responsible for solution-based products creation and deployment within the Philips healthcare continuum.
You will work in a highly motivated team and predominantly work with stakeholders in markets and business across the globe. Centrally you will work with the global Education team.
The team operates in an open atmosphere, characterized by a self-directed mindset, prioritizing your focus areas after consulting with the various stakeholders.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree;
- At least 5 years of previous relevant experience;
- Digital expertise;
- Experience in running events;
- Multitasking, being able to coordinate a lot of things at once;
- Ability to understand and manage stakeholders on a global scope (stakeholders mapping);
- Ability to influence others, get information needed and manage information in appropriate way;
- Fluent English;
- Working in matrix organization experience;
In return, we offer you
he unique combination of a critical and challenging role and a creative and empowering office environment. You will be actively encouraged to make improvements, establish best in class service and have a direct impact on the success of Philips on a daily basis. In particular:
- Yearly bonus based on performance achieved;
- Private medical care with option to extend it to family members;
- Benefit System cards;
- Convenient working conditions in office in the city center;
- Positive energy and professional support in everyday duties;
- Discount for Philips’ products;
Why should you join Philips?
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
We kindly inform you that we will contact only chosen candidates.