Product Onwer - HR Services
- PoznańPoznań, wielkopolskie
- ważna jeszcze 17 dnido: 15 paź 2021
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- praca zdalna
- rekrutacja zdalna
Antal is a leader in executive recruitment and HR consulting services. The brand is present in 35 countries and has been operating in Poland since 1996. Antal International offices in Warsaw, Wrocław, Cracow, Poznań and Gdańsk conduct projects across Poland and abroad for biggest global corporations and local businesses operating in all sectors of the economy. The Antal SSC & BPO team specializes in providing recruitment services for shared services and outsourcing centres. Its projects involve searching for candidates to fill positions that require advanced technical or managerial skills, as well as high-volume recruitment associated with creating new structures or new teams within a short timeframe. The Antal SSC & BPO division consists of sections specializing in the following disciplines: Finance & Accountancy, Banking Operations, Payroll/HR, Legal Operations, Customer Service/IT Helpdesk, Purchasing, Supply Chain.
Product Onwer - HR Services
- Own and manage the entire product lifecycle as a product expert,
- Maintain regular communication with internal and external partners, and customers, collecting and analysing feedback
- Drive development and testing the technical solution.
- Participate and Set sprint goals; plan and facilitate sprint planning, sprint retro and sprint demo meetings, documenting and delivering the user stories.
- Manage daily operations of development team (daily standup call, tasks distribution and status monitoring, prioritization, impediments removal, preparation of migration checklists)
- Implement best practices and company’s standards
- At least 2 years of experience as a Product Owner role,
- Experience in Product Manager, Program Management, Engineering, or Consulting
- Experience with HR products (payroll, time management, learning/recruitment systems etc.)
- Experience in managing programs using waterfall and Agile methodology
- Strong interpersonal, team and relationship building skills
- Very good knowledge of English
- Ability to explain the business and technical value of a solution offering to an audience mix of technical and non-technical customer or partner representatives
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Bachelor’s degree in business or engineering related field of study
- Exciting job in an international company, with opportunities to lead and contribute to different projects & actions
- International projects and work environment with friendly atmosphere
- Special training
- Possibility to use foreign languages and to collaborate with cross-region teams
- Wide choice of benefits
- Employment contract
Interested? Please send your CV in English at:
Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie przez ogłoszeniodawcę moich danych osobowych, zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy, dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29 sierpnia 1997 r. o ochronie danych osobowych (t.j. Dz. U. z 2016 r., poz. 922). Jednocześnie wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie przez ogłoszeniodawcę moich danych osobowych na potrzeby przyszłych rekrutacji.