Product Owner - Advanced Analytics
Standard Chartered Bank
- ogłoszenie wygasło 3 miesiące temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
As a Product Owner in the cross-functional Advanced Analytic squad, you will drive the outcomes of the squad to deliver on their objectives and key results. You will build and prioritise the product backlog to achieve business goals and manage stakeholder relationships to align expectation, prioritisation, and overall product roadmap.
- Responsible for defining the product vision with stakeholders and the prioritization of the product backlog to achieve business goals, working closely with the Deputy Chief Product Owner (Deputy CPO).
- Build strong, trusted relationships with business and stakeholder groups.
- Align expectation, prioritisation and overall product roadmap within the Tribe and ensure these are aligned with business value and benefits.
- Communicates updated product roadmap regularly with Deputy CPO, stakeholders and understands their needs and manage their expectations via the relevant forums e.g. PSC, sprint reviews.
- Validates roadmap prepared by Scrum Master on the base of the vision to ensure it's the most optimal in terms of productivity and business value it brings to the company.
- Balance stakeholder expectations with the Squad possibilities to ensure time is allocated for innovation and improvement of delivery capabilities that brings value to the company.
- Reviews user stories so that they meet the definition of done i.e. includes description of deliverables, business benefits, acceptance criteria, value and effort estimates.
- Prioritizes BAU, production issues, defect or bug resolution.
- Presents to CPO / Deputy CPOs the high-level development plan, deliverables planned for the next sprints, and recently accomplished deliverables.
- Takes on any actions assigned to them and ensures feedback is shared with Scrum Master so this can be properly tracked and / or update shared with Deputy CPO if required.
- Coordinates dependencies during weekly PO sync events.
- Ensures that the interdependencies and resulting from the business benefits are properly documented and communicated to Squad Members.
- Actively participates in agile and scrum ceremonies with accountabilities as defined in the tribe structure.
We are looking for talented individuals who can be effective leaders with functional and operational expertise. You must be a strong communicator who builds trust-based relationships within the squad and amongst stakeholders.
- Demonstrated track record of leading teams to deliver objectives.
- 3+ year experience and proven knowledge in the Treasury and / or Liquidity.
- Good understanding in trade / balance sheet data and modelling.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, with a very good command of English language (written and spoken).
- Ability to synthesis complex facts / details into short and precise information, with the right balance of technical vs business language.
- Deep understanding of industry trends and client needs, ability to create a value proposition and a squad vision.
- Previously coached and mentored team members with regular feedback sessions.
- Previously defined product requirements and development roadmap based on functional expertise.
- Strong prioritization and analytical skills to manage backlog for the squad.
- Strong communication skills to synchronize tasks, clarify requirements and delivery expectations with stakeholders.
- Good to have knowledge of design thinking frameworks, user stories and customer journeys.
- Confident and skilled at identifying and navigating through road-blocks and impediments.
- Broad understanding of Treasury and Liquidity business concepts and reporting.
- Stakeholder management and communication skills covering both senior and operational levels.
- Hands on experience in delivering Treasury changes in Tier 1 Bank or treasury department of large corporations.
- Experience in working in multicultural teams.
- Scrum Master, Product Owner certification (or equivalent) is a plus.
- 5+ years experience in Agile delivery (specific Product Owner experience preferred) would be ideal.
Product Owner - Advanced Analytics