- Zabłocie 43A, 33-332 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 22 dni temu
- Kontrakt B2B
- Pełny etat
- Kierownik / Koordynator
We are a technology & consulting company focused on Digital Sustainability solutions for the Energy & Utilities industry. Our origin is excellence in software. Now, in 2020, when we’re a team of over eighty talents and still growing, we’re extending it into technology that makes a difference and has a tangible impact on the world of everyday life. Our goal is to actively take part in creating a positive future for both clients’ business and the environment.
Our teams work according to a well-defined methodology that manages and controls software and product development using iterative, incremental practices.
We are expanding our teams constantly. If you run IT projects in the scrum methodology for a minimum of four years, you can coordinate the entire project cycle yourself and want to develop projects from our industry, and you are a team player ready to exceed our clients’ expectations, then don’t hesitate - join us.
- Year to year our profit grows by more than 100% exceeding 10 Mio previous year.
- We are scaling up the company with a target of 100 people this year.
- We are a great team of experts in our field.
- 100% of clients are from foreign countries.
Join us in accelerating the sustainability (r)evolution and make a real impact with Codibly!
Salary and contract: 10 000 - 15 000 net B2B
- main responsibility is to deliver business value for the Client
- identifying key stakeholders and building relationships to sustain smooth collaboration
- defining business requirements and the scope of work
- understanding the business domain / eager to learn new things attitude
- makes sure that DevTeam understands key business objectives and is planning the work accordingly
- initiating and translating product road map into manageable product backlog (strong ability to break down complex systems into smaller, actionable pieces)
- supporting Client by optimizing priorities to stay in line with business needs
- collaborating with development team on daily basis
- single point of contact for the Client in terms of work progress
- development processes improvements (scrum, Kanban)
- present technical issues to the business in a comprehensible way
- identifying opportunities for maximizing the value of the current product
- at least 4-5 years of work experience as Product Owner / in Product Management role or similar
- strong experience in maximizing value for the Client
- experience in requirements gathering
- ability to learn a new business domain and build subject matter expertise fast
- experience in creating product vision, roadmap, and determining KPIs
- strong facilitation skills to support DevTeam and stakeholders, with emphasis on identifying business needs and opportunities
- strong experience in Agile (SCRUM / Kanban)
- good understanding of SDLC and Product Life Cycle Stages
- drive to get things done, takes ownership, positive attitude
- very good command of English with effective business communication skills
- ’a match to our culture’- a team player with strong communication skills, focusing on what brings value, eager to drive change by taking the initiative and caring for an open and friendly atmosphere
- full time position - B2B contract with a 30 paid days off/year
- a non-corporate atmosphere full of openness to innovation, improvement, teamwork and data-driven approach
- continuous contact with the latest technologies
- real influence on what exactly we build and how
- flexible working hours and remote work opportunities
- private healthcare, Multisport Plus card and other benefits (fruit and vegetables every day, bicycle parking, playroom, etc.)
- office near Krakow centre (Zabłocie 43a)