SII Sp. z o.o.
- ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę, Kontrakt B2B
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
- rekrutacja zdalna
Do you want to impact nearly 600 million users around the world? Take on various technological challenges? Create software to handle all types of payments – from terminals, through online transactions and mobile applications, to the analysis of collected data? Join the team implementing projects for Ingenico-Worldline, of which we are the only technology partner in Poland.
- Take full ownership of a specific instance of our “Worldline Pay Front Office” software suite that processes the Authorization and Switching of electronic payments
- Work closely with product management, software architecture and management in order to create a product that fits the company portfolio
- Manage the stakeholders and their expectations
- Develop scope and define backlog items (epics/features/user stories) that guide the Agile software development team.
- Support the Agile team with the story estimates and sequencing
- Build and maintain the team backlog, including the user stories, enablers and defects
- Define and validate acceptance criteria (based on Definition of Ready & Definition of Done) and evaluate the Sprint result based on that
- Participate in team demo and retrospective
- Assure conceptual and technical integrity of the Product Features is kept at all time
- Acquire and maintain a solid knowledge of the technologies used for our product development
- Minimum 4 years work experience in IT services and software development, preferably in the area of electronic payments
- Good experience as Product (Agile/Scrum) Owner or similar role, in an complex and international environment
- Experience about security in e-payment area
- Knowledge about payment domain and/or cloud services and/or Continuous Integration & Continuous Deployment
- Deep understanding and experience with scaled agile frameworks (LeSS, SAFe, etc.)
- Knowledge of Product Management and the definition of minimum marketable features and minimum viable products.
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams to deliver on a common goal.
- Structured and analytical way of working and distinct ability to do presentations
- Strong team player able to listen and communicate at eye level with all stakeholders and team members
Why is it worth joining us?
- Great Place to Work since 2015
it's thanks to our workers' opinions that we get the title and implement new ideas
- Dozens of fascinating projects
for prestigious brands from all over the world, based on a variety of technologies
- Employment stability
Is your project coming to an end? Do you want to change it? We'll find you a new one! We have an application for this – Job Changer
- Financial stability
Revenue of EUR 200 m, no debts, preferred supplier status for many clients
- Investment in your growth
meetups, webinars, training platform and technology blog – you choose
- 5 000+ experts
to learn from and share your experience with
- PLN 500 000 per year for your ideas
with this amount, we support the passions and voluntary actions of our workers
- Attractive benefits package
private healthcare, MyBenefit platform, car discounts and more
- Comfortable workplace
Class A offices or remote work
- Friendly management
quick decision-making, we're all on a first-name basis
- True values
these are not empty words – we're guided by them every day
- Fantastic atmosphere we're famous for
created by all Sii Power People
Are you interested in this offer?