- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Pracodawca nie wymaga CV
- Umowa o pracę, Kontrakt B2B
- Pełny etat
The HRS Group is a global tech company with a focus on business travel. HRS is one of the market leaders in the global business travel market, and in Europe one of the top three hotel portals. As an outsourcing provider for global corporations, the company simplifies the processes related to hotel stays and offers travel managers and the travelers themselves forward-looking solutions.
HRS employs more than 1,500 people in more than 35 offices worldwide including Shanghai, Tokyo, Singapore, Paris, London, Warsaw, Mumbai, São Paulo, New York and Sydney.
We are looking for a Warsaw based Product Owner (m/f/d) to represent the business stakeholders to the development team.
- Responsible for the voice and vision of your product(s). This includes innovation, development and end-to-end launch of new features through collaboration with the other product teams, internal business partners, internal technical experts and commercial services partners.
- Evaluate data, stakeholders feedback to develop insights and ultimately product features tied to objectives with product end-users (both internal and external)
- Work with cross-functional teams and various stakeholders, including analytics, design/user experience, engineering, QA and business partners to advise on product vision, strategy, features, and prioritization.
- Develop, own, and execute delivery roadmaps.
- Work in an Agile environment and continuously review the business needs, define priorities, outline milestones and deliverables, and identify opportunities and risks.
- Ensure product aligns with company mission and goals
- Collaborate with product scrum team, and product leaders to establish workflows and goals
- Prioritize and maintain the development team backlog for assigned products, balancing the requirements of stakeholders, technical teams and leads the product functional design process based on an intimate knowledge of the users and technology.
- Ensure adequate time is included in all planning to support technical quality initiatives.
- Translate product roadmap features into well-defined product requirements including features, user stories, and acceptance criteria.
- Resolve development and requirement issues where necessary to speed delivery.
- Ensure developers understand the value of features that are being developed and that they are implementing user stories correctly.
- Work with business stakeholders on the go-to-market plan, working to ensure that product management, marketing, training, customer service, and communications have what they need to be successful.
- Provide thought-leadership and innovative ideas for the furthering of the product(s)Work with technical leads and QA on release planning
- 3 years previous experience as a product owner or in a related field
- Solid understanding of the software product lifecycle
- Experience successfully driving end-to-end delivery of digital solutions (Experience is SaFe is a plus)
- Understanding of the business implications of core technical decisions; ability to discuss implementation strategy with developers.
- In-depth understanding of Agile methodologies, technical understanding of products and software concepts, and up to date on industry standards and best practices
- Experience running an agile board using Jira.
- Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Visio, etc);
- Comfortable working with multiple teams, in-house and remote
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill including the ability to communicate technical concepts to business stakeholders and business concepts to developers.
- Accurate and precise attention to detail
- Able to build strong interpersonal relationships with team, leadership, senior management, and internal and external stakeholders
At HRS we feel globally united and mutually responsible, a belief that is rooted in our company history and values: Thinking and acting like an entrepreneur, with everyone across the whole company being given the opportunity to take full ownership to deliver on our shared vision every single day.
You will work in a modern working environment with flexible working hours and the option to work from home. Our training and further education offers give you plenty of room for your personal growth and individual development.