- Ogłoszenie wygasło 18 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Solaris Laser is a world-leading manufacturer of industrial Fiber and CO2 laser coding, marking, and engraving systems. We specialize in development of laser systems for Static and Dynamic product coding –while products are in movement. Solaris, is part of Markem-Imaje, a trusted global manufacturer of product identification and traceability solutions. Our connected solutions help manufacturers to reduce waste, increase efficiency, achieve compliance and protect their brand. We offer the most complete range of market-leading marking and coding systems along with software, services and consumable solutions so you can streamline all your printing needs from one supplier.
Product Quality Assurance EngineerNumer ref.: 104621
Principal Activities / Duties / Responsibilities:
- Implements Global Markem-Imaje Quality systems as appropriate as well as approved Quality and Design assurance, CI, problem solving and Lean procedures, programs and systems.
- Acts as key point for contact for Quality Control testing, identifies and reports on product quality risks and issues, incl. usage of quality metrics.
- Leads the resolution of critical customer facing product quality issues.
- Takes an active role in design reviews to assess quality and compliance for Research to Development (RTD) and Product to Market (PTM) projects, all part of the New Product Introduction process (NPI).
- Supports the creation of R&D quality plans and qualification validation plans to document strategy and rationale for new and redesigned products.
- Responsible for leading and documenting product risk management and analysis activities according to ISO14971 or ISO31000 (including creation of Risk Management Plans, DFMEAs, FMECAs, Fault Tree Analysis and Risk Management Reports).
- Responsible for leading implementation and continuation of FMEA’s in compliance with ASTM J1739
- Technical services and solutions responsibilities:
- As a global printer expert, you will provide best in class technical, application & documentation support to the business spanning the entire Product knowledge.
- Be a key contributor and work directly with the Product Development teams on existing product evolution and new product development, with focus on the customer experience and serviceability.
- Provide problem resolutions for technical issues escalated to you as a global product expert from our internal teams worldwide, partners and customers.
- Be a cross functional team member to identify corrective/preventive actions through root cause analysis. This includes investigative lab work to evaluate technical issue, test new products and features.
Education and/or Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a science, mathematical or engineering based subject matter.
- 5-8 years of experience in a manufacturing company with a concentration in Quality Assurance practices, Six Sigma, 8D / CAPA Problem Solving, Continuous Improvement and or Lean management.
- On-going, advanced coursework in the field of Quality Assurance Engineering/Lean Six Sigma.
- Able to work in a matrix environment and to multi-task.
- Results oriented and committed to quality and Continuous Improvement.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, and the ability to present data to all levels in the organization.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and Continuous Improvement skills.
- Strong data analysis and presentation skills.
- Availability for some domestic and international travel.
Competitive package and future opportunities