Product Service Lead Engineer
Miejsce pracy: Warszawa
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com
This posting is for a Product Service Engineer in the GE Power Services, Product Service Engineering team at the GE Gas Turbine Center in Warsaw. The GE Power Services Engineering team partners with GE Global Services to provide world class technology solutions to customers throughout the product life cycle for Aeroderivatives Gas Turbine.
- Perform Field Event Resolution investigations for Aeroderivatives gas turbines and package components including :
- Technical Meetings with the project team,
- Analysis and interpretation of site findings, engine operations data, laboratory reports,
- Prepare depot work scope (list of inspection which should be performed during engine repair to better understand root cause),
- Prepare laboratory work scope (list of analysis which we want from lab),
- When all data available and root cause established prepare final report for customer.
- Coordinate with Product Line /Laboratories/ Systems Engineering/ Hardware Owners on field issue communications
- Provide Mechanical/Electrical support for technical inquiries on power generation equipment within the Aero Gas Turbines Product Service process
- Provide engineering support to Contractual Service business during outage planning and execution
- Monitor and communicate project status, business issues and significant developments
- Leverage expertise to resolve current issues
- Lead technical reviews and participate as a presenter in technical & commercial reviews
- MSc/BSc in Engineering or relevant field
- Several years of mechanical/design/manufacturing engineering experience
- Fluent English written & verbal skills
- Functional knowledge of Gas turbine design/operation
- Demonstrated ability to work with a global teams/cross-functional team.
- Competitive package of benefits